Thursday, February 03, 2005

Your Favourite Pet?


Hello, pupils of 4H. As all of you know, I have a very intelligent and handsome dog. His name is Mocha. He is two and a half years old now. He is a gourmet and enjoys eating good food, especially home-cooked food. His favourite snack is cheese. He has a thick coat of fur and requires a lot of brushing and grooming.If you are given a chance to keep a pet. Which animal or animals would you like to have and why? Share your thoughts with your classmates.Happy blogging! :)

57 Comments:

At 07 April, 2005 10:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hi mdm low i love to hear about your dog ,if i have a chance i will choose a dog because i would like to have a dog as good as mocha.But my mum wont let me!!=(

when i grow up, i will surely has a
dog!!!!!!!!!!bye=)

from,
shi hui

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Knew that many of you like dogs but I think you are too young to take up such a big responsibility. When you are older, you can buy one yourself.

Cheers,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha,i have a dog too,it is much cute than your dog.

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, Mdm Low!!!


i would luv to have a puppy and a kitten!!! they r so cuteeeee! i only have a fish!!!=( my mum don let me cus of the hair they drop! i have three fish tank. and a lot of coral(is dis correct???) um... i wish to see Mocha... wat is his weight now?? anyway, wish i could c him soon! (pss... can u bring him to skl?)

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone!I am jeremy chew xuan yu. i am a boy, of cause .My favourite sport is basket ball. i like mocha because he is very cute. how i wish i have a dog.
I like to play my gameboy.better don't be so lor sor.bye! from, jeremy chew

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think mdm low you should make the dog more intersting like make it more cool and handsome. please mdm low do it more like my pet nig a turtle he is very cute and fat and like to eat at least 20 food ok bye wish you with your happy pet

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YHey! Wanna see my what is my fav pet???My fav pet is a dog . I wish I can keep a hamster too.So good luck bye

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Mdm low,

I love dogs a lot too...
Mocha looked wounderful and handsome..I have 3 dogs..All of them are German Sherpard..Name Coco,Kiki and King..
I think my dogs would like to make freinds with mocha!!Is mocha freindly?
Is mocha active?
Claudia...

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello every body out there!i already have 2 dogs!they r very big,even taller than me when they stan on 2 leg leh!they r scoody the big fat one!he always bit a pillow when someone tat he knows come home....n sometimes bit a stool.ok,the other 1 is tiger,he is a good boy,when people askes him to come,he dashes to the person.he can also go out himself.

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low!i wish i could have a dog.maybe when i'm older.i like to hear about your dog.your dog is very cute!!!!!!i only have fishes!!


from,
vicky

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya......mdm low.... i love mocha too.. i wish i had a rabbit.... or may be a fish.... but...my mother and father don't let me ..... i wish my gu zheng will win ..... for the competition. i love gu zheng very much.... thanks mdm low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from,
claire sim jing xun

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!!i would choose hamster!because it is cute.actully i have it last year,but my mother say is very dirty. i know she would say this reason!because she find it trouble!

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am Li fang .my fav pet is rabbit,puppies and hamsters.

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low shi hui again pls send me some pictures of your dog my hotmail is ongshihui_@hotmail.com bye bye

from
shihui

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm low I am Jacy I bought a hamster two month ago. It was called Cutey. It cute and like a dumd queen. From;Jacy

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADRIAN YOUR DOG NAME IS COOL!!!!tyj

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,i luv puppyz its veri cute but my mother doesn like me to keep beacause of their furs from,shervinn

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you bring your pet to school,I have a pet cat its name is Monney.My whole family love it because it can catch cockroach! From, Liow Yuh Yiing

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Adrian. You are lucky to have two beautiful golden retrievers. I think they are wonderful creatures. Friendly and playful. Take good care of them.

Best regards,
Mdm Low

 
At 07 April, 2005 10:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi madm low if i will have a pet i will chose a hamster because it was
cute and it was not troublesome
i have it last last year but it has
dead i felt very sad

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello mdm low i would like to have a cat for my pet.My mother won't let me because the fur it will make me cough.From Brandon.

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,i ilke a dog that is a king charles spaniel.its so cute.and its flappy ears are so flappy .next,i love is hamsters there ears are cute.bye. lim hui shi

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Madam Low,I am KHAI TENG my favourite pet is dog.I like dogs because they are cool and cute.I wish to have DOG!!!If i have a dog,i am going to bring it to competisions and win prizes!!!

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH....really very intelligent mah. I dislike fury N hairy dog. I like basketball N nothing esle.I JUST WANT TO BE A CHAMP..

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite pet is dogs,hamster and chicks.but,I like dog the most.Dog is soooooooo cute.Ilike,king charles spaniel,pug,australia terrier Liz,

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shi Hui and all who are interested, please email me and I will forward Mocha's photographs to you.

Mdm Low

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello class!i am delwin tay yong xi!if you know me that good!!!!!i have 12 fishes 1 of them is a suckerfish 4 is a fighting fish 7 is a goldfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from delwin tay 4h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye!!!!!!!bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!Mdm low,I'll long for a golden Retriever but my mother dont't let.I've seen the photo of
your dog on your table,i wish i've a dog like your's,intelligent and clever!
From,
Wai Qun.

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite pet is rabbit,bird and hamsters.Because they were
very cute.I hope my parents would buy one for me as a present.

 
At 07 April, 2005 11:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know I have fishes too,it eats a lot I feeds it 2 to 3 times a day.The goldfish eats very slow,I love it very much.

 
At 07 April, 2005 18:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low,i have a pet too. have shell have eight legs you guess what animal? must change its water (sea water) thice a week!

 
At 07 April, 2005 20:26, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Wai Qun, very sweet of you. I'm sure your wish will come true one day!

Liz seems to know a lot about animals. Can be a vet in the future!

Brandon can keep pets without fur!

Yuh Yiing has a wonderful cat!Cats are smart creatures.

Wow, Claudia has three German Shepherds! By the way, Mocha is extremely friendly but not very active. He likes to stay indoors as it is cooler.

Delwin, take good care of your fish.

Have fun playing with your hamster, Jacy.

 
At 07 April, 2005 23:45, Blogger Susan said...

Remember to type your name so we know who has posted the comment.
Have a pleasant week ahead.

Yours sincerely,
Susan

 
At 08 April, 2005 20:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, Mdm Low!!
I'd love to hear more about Mocha! Can you E-mail me? my e-mail is :

seowyongxin@hotmail.com

wish you could e-mail the picture of Mocha to me!!

Smile on, mdm low!!

from yongxin

 
At 08 April, 2005 21:05, Blogger allwin said...

Dear Pupils of 4H,
This is Mrs Lee. I have read what you have posted on your teacher's blog and I am not proud of you. In fact I am disappointed that you are not using this opportunity to practise your English. You are making a joke out of this and I'm sure Mdm Low is equally disappointed. The purpose of having a blog for you pupils is to provide all of you a place where you can air your views, feelings, experiences in good grammatical English. This will help you do better in your oral as well as written English. Keep your 'sms language' for your own private group of friends and refrain from using this blog to call your friends names and quarrel with them. What you think is interesting might be offensive to those reading it. You need to show respect for your readers. This will in turn earn you their respect.
Remember there are others out there who can read what you have posted and it reflects badly on you, the owner of the post, your teacher, your friends, your parents and your school.
For those who have been taking great pains to write, keep it up and do not let the others affect you. We hope they will come to their senses and write sensibly and in good grammatical English. I look forward to reading your posts. I'm sure I can count on all of you to do your best!
Have a good weekend.

 
At 08 April, 2005 22:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pet is cute,
Pet is furry,
Pet is fun,
Pet is tiny,
And it is interesting!


FROM,
WAI QUN.

 
At 08 April, 2005 22:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Yan Jie.I wish I could have a dog . But too bad my mom don't let keep one .I like hamsters ,rabbits and chinchilas too .Have fun reading comments.Good luck

 
At 08 April, 2005 22:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!Mdm low,its me again!I think mocha is a good name.I guess you love your dog very much as it is intelligent and funny.




BEST WISHES,
WAI QUN.

 
At 08 April, 2005 23:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,mdm low ,I wish that I have a dog like yours.FROM JESSICA

 
At 09 April, 2005 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Mdm Low,my favourite pet is a dog.I would like to have a German Sherpherd just like yours.But my house is too small to keep it. From;Simeon Neo

 
At 10 April, 2005 13:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carry my dog,oh gentle winds
Through the vast,verdant valleys.
It is quest and adventure
For everyone to know.

So dream my dog don't forget
That your greatest day still lies.
For the years this dog of hope
Is for everyone to find.

 
At 10 April, 2005 14:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low!

i wish i have a dog just like yours.

From,
~Pei Shin~

 
At 10 April, 2005 17:34, Blogger Susan said...

Wow! That's a nice poem, Wai Qun. :)

 
At 11 April, 2005 10:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

scotty
pigs are fat very ugly
not nice poem

 
At 11 April, 2005 15:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms low i am hanna!i love to have a dog just like mocha!But my parents will not let(so bad)

















from hanna

 
At 12 April, 2005 17:52, Blogger Susan said...

Dear Ryan,

I didn't know that you have so many pets. Why didn't you consider having a smaller dog instead? You can keep it indoors and will not have "flea and tick problem"!

Make sure you get a dog with a nice temperament, trainable and friendly. It's easier to train when it is less than four months old.

Well, tell you more when the time comes.

Yours sincerely,
Mdm Low

 
At 12 April, 2005 17:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, mdm low!
i have read what Mrs Lee have wrote! i think the SMS languages are just for our 'lazyness'. i think she is right (as in one part...uhm... the 'practice for oral...) as for practicing for our oral exam as well as our compositions. i wish i am great in my Mathematics, English, Chinese and science(including Higher Chinese... if got...). in all my subjects, i am the weakest in maths. that is because i think it is quite hard to understand. and sometimes, i'm careless in my work. and things! i think i am only good at reading!


I like the name 'Mocha'. i think it is very CUTE!!!

When is Mocha's Birthday? when the time comes, can you bring Mocha???

your pupil,
YoNgXiN

 
At 12 April, 2005 18:00, Blogger Susan said...

Dear Yongxin,

Mocha's birthday is on 15th August. He is afraid of crowd and noise, therefore, it's unlikely that I'll take him to school. He is more at ease at home.

Work on your Mathematics. You can do it!

Yours sincerely,
Mdm Low

 
At 18 April, 2005 20:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Madm Low,and i think all of you out there should know that i am si yi!!!Well....i love animals espasilly tigers!!!White tigers i mean.But the other tigers too.They are so so furry.But of course i cant keep a tiger.If i can,everyone will be shock!Am i right??Err...i maybe also going to have a dog when i am big too!!Well i don't know how to train it or even toilet train it!Well i got to go study now!Bye Bye everyone!!!!

 
At 20 April, 2005 13:04, Blogger Lervonn said...

i am wong min sen my favourite pet is the rabbit ok

 
At 20 April, 2005 17:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Madam Low,and all of you out there should know me!I am (Si Yi)!Err....i just want to say that i love animals,but not (Reptiles)!!Of couse!Well...Madm Low's dog(Mocha)thats cute too!!!But my mom don't let me to buy a dog.Is like too expensive!!Hey,is not fair!Lee Pei Shin has 3 dogs!!But i am not complaning ok???She not really have 3 dogs,she only have 1 at home.Ok ok i have to go now!ok,bye!!!

 
At 21 April, 2005 17:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,mdm low i ilke your dog mocha! I ilke the colour its sooooo cute!I know i have been careless this few terms.I ilke a king charles spanel long coated.I have three pets dog,hamster and fish.Bye! FROM, HUI SHI

 
At 24 April, 2005 12:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mocha,because he is cute
and handsome.I wish I have a dog,
and a labtop in my home.I wish my
mother will buy me a dog.
From,Sheng Fong

 
At 04 June, 2005 18:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite pet is having a rabbit dog or hamster.But just thinking of the cleaning up for them makes me feel sick..........

 
At 20 July, 2005 21:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Madam Low..
I love to have a hamster or something... they are soooo cute.. small small ones. very adorable. But my mother says they are troublesome and she's scared that i would not take responsibity.. =( i'm so sad. i wish she would trust me at least one time... sobz.. my mom also said dogs would drop hair. cats drop their hairs, too! and my mother's friend had three cats and the whole house was filled with cats hair until my mom's friend had a flu and need to see a doctor... very painful...

i don't wish to be like my mom's friend but i just want something to play with me. something small, trustful... never abanding me...

~*YonG XiN*~

 
At 06 April, 2007 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low good friday to you
yap yuan xin

 
At 06 April, 2007 18:24, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Yuan Xin. Good Friday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home