What would you like to be when you grow up?
| Ready for the next topic? Tell us what you would like to be when you grow up and why? When I was young, I thought I would become a fashion designer or florist as I like beautiful clothes and flowers. However, dreams don't always come true. On the other hand, if I'm not a teacher, we would never have known one another! :) |

14 Comments:
Wow, what an ambition, Wai Qun. As long as you believe in yourself, nothing is impossible! Work towards fulfilling your goal. All the best!
Yours sincerely,
Mdm Low
i wish i can be a super man and the strong and healthy man.i wish i could be a good and exam always past one
hi mdm low!!emm...what will i be when i grow up?its quite hard to say.i dont know what i going to be?maybe i will bw a teacher or a nurse or those working in an office!most likely i will be a teacher like you!is being a teacher good?i am very confused.
bye.
your student,
shihui
Dear 4H pupils,
As long as you treat your vocation as your vacation. Any occupation is good!
Best regards,
Mdm Low
I'll like to be a designer or a pet shop owner.Being a pet shop owner, you can see many pets and get to play with them.It is my hobby desinging.What about you, Hui Shi?
Hello, Madam Low!
i'd like to be a teacher... because i like to mark! but i've helped my tuition teacher mark and found it hard. i think i would like to be an inventor! but i don't know how to invent! i'm so stupid!!!
Your Pupil,
~YoNgXiN~
Hey SiYi...
you want to be an inventor? the same as me!!! =) can you tell me what you invented? thanks!
hi madam low...
erm.. why do you want to be a teacher? can i know?
your pupil,
Yongxin
hi mdm low!i'm benedict.i wish to be like seng tiong,scott,jeremy and more.BASKETBALL!!!!!!oh...but my father said that i was talkative,busybody and playful....my father told me to be sensible..but i don't know where to change....if i can't do well in my studies,my father said that he will cancelled all my CCAs....i will do well in my studies after holidays is over...oh..there is something that i need to tell you that,mdm low,my birthday is 3rd june1995 and you no need to give me the birthday sticker...now,let's see if i can work hard to repay my parents...my parents hav to work morning 7a.m.-10.30.p.m.and that's why i need to work very very hard to repay my parents..
That's good, Benedict, you know exactly what you should do to repay your parents. Start working hard now, it's never too late. Show us what you are capable of next semester. All the best. Have a fun-filled holiday!
Cheers,
Mdm Low
i wish i can be a teacher when i grow up.
claire
I want to be a pilot when I grow up.
Xavier
maybe......maybe i would want to be a doctor.from,shervinn
i like to be a vet when i grow up i like animals alot and keep alot of pets at home.I love dogs too i have a chihauhau at home.Nothing 2 say bye. claudia lim
I like to be an artist when I grow up.Sheng Fong
Post a Comment
<< Home