Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ALL THE BEST! :)




Very happy that all of you have done exceptionally well for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE). Hope that all of you would continue to persevere and strive for excellence as you embark on another chapter of your life.

I will never forget those good old days! Keep in touch and take good care of yourselves!

Best regards,
Mdm Low :)

( Pictures are taken after the MBS Outstanding Performance Award Ceremony 2006. )

17 Comments:

At 07 March, 2006 16:29, Blogger Susan said...

Sorry guys, our picture did not turn out well. It was too dark! :(

 
At 08 March, 2006 19:42, Blogger Benedict said...

hi mdm low...long time no see.......i've pass all the subjects in CA1 hehex.....i wish you all the best and good luck!

 
At 09 March, 2006 17:42, Blogger Susan said...

Keep up the good work, Benedict. All the best!

 
At 10 March, 2006 21:15, Blogger Susan said...

All the best, Shi Jia! :)

 
At 17 March, 2006 19:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emm its hard to score soo good but will try my target is to go dunman high school but very hard...

shihui

 
At 18 March, 2006 22:01, Blogger Susan said...

Dear Shihui, I'm sure you'll be able to reach your target. You still have more than a year to work towards it. By the way, Dunman High was my secondary school. It's pretty much like MBS. If I am given the option to choose again, I would have remained in RGS to experience a different culture! I've been in co-ed schools all my life! :)

 
At 21 March, 2006 20:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdmlow~ why others nv tag???
hahas, lucky we took a photo... preserve memory marr... lol... though a bit sad jing qing nv go RGS... aiya... miss yall lehz..

 
At 21 March, 2006 20:24, Blogger Susan said...

Miss you too, Vivien. How's RGS? I was there only a day and I asked for a transfer to Dunman High as it was too far from my house. Still learning Japanese? I remembered you were very interested in the language. :)

 
At 22 March, 2006 18:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mdm low...
Fiona here...
Hee... the picture of us is so nice. Yar, we will...STAY CONNECTED. Gee...

 
At 22 March, 2006 21:16, Blogger Susan said...

Have a fruitful year ahead, Fiona. I know you can do it as you've always been a responsible and diligent girl. Take good care of yourself! Eat more! :)

 
At 22 March, 2006 21:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low i have to say... your blog is simply awesome!!!three cheers for you!hip hip hooray!!

 
At 22 March, 2006 21:45, Blogger Susan said...

Awesome? Positive connotation? Haha... Sweet and amiable Nathan never says anything negative.

Thanks for the candles. They are lovely! Can I request for a stalk of rose next time? Lol...

--<@

 
At 24 March, 2006 15:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, sad i din take jap as 3rd lang:( but life is good~ not bad 4 me lar~ heehee... and i'm quite surprise tt nathan finally tagged~ and, hi keting:)

 
At 25 March, 2006 01:54, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

y0, mdm low ..
aiy0 . rmb P5 camp must bring ur cam. and take pics wif us hor!!!!!!!

 
At 27 March, 2006 16:10, Blogger Susan said...

That reminds me to charge the battery! Thanks, Yongxin.

Cheers,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 28 May, 2006 16:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know tat jia your luv,
xin ying

 
At 28 May, 2006 16:34, Blogger Susan said...

How do you know, Xin Ying? Hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home