Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Favourite Game!

My adorable 4H darlings! :)




Hi. Tell us what your favourite game is. Indoor or outdoor game? How to play it and why do you enjoy playing it? How many players are involved?

Happy sharing. :)

19 Comments:

At 20 September, 2005 21:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite game is mapel story on the internet i like to play gunbound too,these two are online game.bye bye claudia lim

 
At 21 September, 2005 15:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Mdm Low I am Jacy my favarite game are gameboy, watching TV , playing computer.That all my favrite game.what about yours Mdm Low? From Jacy

 
At 22 September, 2005 14:05, Blogger Lervonn said...

i like to play computer games like warcraft and many more. thank you

 
At 22 September, 2005 20:56, Blogger Susan said...

I liked Monopoly and Cluedo when I was young. Now, I enjoy playing online word games. Very challenging.

Best regards,
Mdm Low

 
At 24 September, 2005 23:02, Blogger Susan said...

Dear Yongxin, thanks for sharing. I've yet to find out what Runescape is all about. Seems like almost everyone of you knows that game. :)

 
At 16 October, 2005 13:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Mdm Low I am Liz my favourite game is er ......oh I know is monoploy ,hand games and computer games.Like noe pets.


best wishes,
Liz

 
At 17 October, 2005 15:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, mdm low i am claudia lim.Actually,i like many types of games like maple story,habbo hotel,runescape,neo pets,gunbound,gunz,little figher 2 and lots more!i love swimming too and basketball.my favourite is maple story they hav many cute monsters there are many contries like perion,kerning city,ellina,henesy,obis,osstria and el nath.4 swimming i hav archieve bronze and silver and am going to gold!Yip pi ! hahahahaha >_< !wat about u mdm low wats your favourite game now nothing much bye! claudia lim ^_^

 
At 17 October, 2005 15:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...............am back forget to tell u somthing. ERM..................OH YEAH I LIKE TO PLAY RACING CARS TOO.BYE BYE>.........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA >_<.YIP PI>............. CLAUDIA>>>>>>LIM<<<<<<< ^_^.

 
At 02 November, 2005 18:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Li Fang.My Favourite games are monopoly,wonka,my secne and scrabble.

 
At 03 November, 2005 13:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low my favourite game is scrabble i usually play with more friendzzz because is more merrier!!!!!!!! bye bye shervinn

 
At 03 November, 2005 13:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops hi again actually i hav more favorite gamex lik puzzle.......and i hate runescape!!! bye from,shervinn

 
At 08 November, 2005 13:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favourite game is playing pokemon cards and gameboy,joel

 
At 30 January, 2006 22:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Mdm Low!My favorite game is words game, guzheng and toys.I still love my guheng most as it is indoor.I hate outdoor most the most..... oh! it is time for me to go.Bye!


Best wishes,
Claire

 
At 11 February, 2006 21:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i quite miss the uniform... duh... nvm...

 
At 11 February, 2006 21:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no games i particularly lyke... prefer sleeping :p

ex-pupil,vivien :)

 
At 13 February, 2006 21:35, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Vivien, how are you? Which secondary school are you in? How's everything? I met Yen Chen, Maryann and Pei Shan outside the school not long ago. Yen Chen and Pei Shan are in Dunman High while Maryann is in Chung Cheng(main). Very happy that all of you have done so well for PSLE. :)

 
At 10 March, 2006 18:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there everyone...i like to play badminton like ryan...but not like ryan so sportty...oh yah, to ryan,yr face in the first photo scare me....

 
At 22 May, 2006 12:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We enjoy playing Numero card game!

Cheers,
Dominic, Shi Hui, Nicole Yang, Aaron Chan, Aaron Ng, Nicole Chueng, Amanda Chin, Shawn Teo, Jia An, Brandon Tan, Chun Hian, Minqi, Amanda Liauw, Weili, Alethea and Walter Soh

 
At 24 May, 2006 22:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Mdm low i loveto play game do u know what i like to play ha ha mmmmmm think about i will tell u anoter time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home