HOLIDAYS!
Wow, one of the best times in the year. Where are all my 4H darlings? In Singapore or somewhere out there? What have all of you been doing? Playing computer games, travelling or busy catching up with the school work? Time to do some sharing. :)
Pictures are taken in Taiwan. Happy viewing! :)



16 Comments:
Wow, a very stressful holiday for Wai Qun. What about Joel? Did anything interesting?
I was back from Taiwan on the 12th of June. Went there for a week. Will be leaving for Kuala Lumpur on the 18th of June.
Time flies, in no time, we'll be back in school. Hence, go and enjoy yourselves. Have fun, my 4H darlings.
Lots of love,
Mdm Low
hi mdm low...i'm going for Kuala lumpur too.....on the 22th.....i'm going there for fun!!!!!!!!!!SUNWAY LAGOON!!!!bigger then wild wild wet!and more fun!mdm low sorry...got to go...bye!
hi, madam low!!
although i didn't do any traveling, i'm happy to stay at home!!!! i did shopping, eating, and alot of fun stuff! i even had my birthday!!! *sat there dreaming* hahaha!!! well, i hope you went to a place well, shopping is really fun although you can shop till you hurt your legs! my best birthday present is to have a poster of my idol!! ohh!! i'm going mad about him! he has a band. my sister likes another guy that is cute..!! although he is 18, he looks like a little boy that is just 10!!!
~Yongxin~
Ha ha....very funny wai qun!!-_-"
Hi madam low!long time no type!Ha ha...ehh...well...my holiday are just like...you know...like a litte boring...actually quite boring actually ...here are the thing that i went for my holidays...i went to eascape theme park and the singapore's largest water theme park!!That mean's....(WILD WILD WET)!!And i also go bt hill(bukit timah hill)to climb!!It's quite scary actually!!Ha ha!!oooh...if i can say...i met shirvinn at eacape theme park!!Quite an incedint right??Ha ha!ok...i got to go now... see you at the next topic!!buaix!
your puipl,
Lee Si Yi
Hi!!!MdmLow,
Did you enjoy your holiday in TAIWAN on the 12th of June???
Wish you will enjoy your holidays in KUALA LUMPUR on the 18th of June!!!Hope you have taken some photos for us to see!!!
YOUR STUDENT,
WAIQUN
So sian,i have been studying for my streaming exam,no time to go anywhere else,got it i have got to malaca for a day only beacause my mum only postpond on monday.Then i studied the subject is Math,English and Science.One more thing my father has lost his job and find anew job.
Holidays are my favourite times of the year.I could go to many places for holiday.But my favourites was when my cousin stayed over at my house.I had the best times of all while playing with my cousin.I laughed a lot during his stay.I hope he can stay over again.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Hi, Madam Low..
My holidays are spent doing work, going tuitions, playing non-stopable computer, chat on the phone for hours.. err.. much more.. read books and stuff...
it's so fun!!
~YoNgXiN~
Shijia, I've been to Pataya and I've also been on such a boat. I could see the corals and sea creatures through the glass. Very fascinating! I think I was there in 1998! :)
mdm low please dont act cute can ?
I don't need to act, I'm already so adorable! Hehe... ;)
mdm low did you go for hoilday ? where did you go ?
mdm low did you enjoy our cheers
ha what did you say ?
I've not decided on my next destination for this June vacation. Will keep all of you informed. :)
mdm low i think you love what
Post a Comment
<< Home