Friday, March 31, 2006

P5 Adventure Camp






Hi, I'm back from the camp. Time to share some of the precious moments with all of you. Hope the primary five pupils have learnt some skills and enjoyed themselves. More pictures will be uploaded. Stay tune! :)

6 Comments:

At 06 April, 2006 23:28, Blogger Susan said...

Was it due to time constraint? I agree that the food did not taste good.

 
At 20 April, 2006 20:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least I did the abseiling!!!! So scary.............. but fun. The food was all right but there was no fan in my room. Soooooooo hot man!!!!! Yong Jen's room has, not fair!!!!!

Adrian

 
At 20 April, 2006 21:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... seems fun... lol... i hope i'm p5... ok, i'm too old liao :)

 
At 26 April, 2006 19:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it so much.i like the dragon boating n the high elements so scary but fun.

 
At 29 April, 2006 22:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellos, mdm low !! I LOVE THE P5 CAMP!!!!!!!!!! WHOOTS!!!!



-yongxin

 
At 05 July, 2006 17:01, Blogger Lervonn said...

i love having the camp as it is fun you know that i love camping soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home