Post your comments freely!
posted by Susan @ Friday, March 31, 2006 6 comments
y0 mdm low!thanks for the photos.=)i recall lots of the things about the camp its very fun!!!ex-pupilshihui
where is your photo????????????????
On the way! Haha... I'll upload some pictures of the teachers too! They are not ready yet. :)
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i saw my friend!he was the one wearing yellow pants behind the two girlsfrom unknown identity ^^
hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home
An optimistic, accommodating and fun-loving person! I try to live each and every day of my life to its fullest! :)
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
y0 mdm low!thanks for the photos.=)
i recall lots of the things about the camp its very fun!!!
ex-pupil
shihui
where is your photo????????????????
On the way! Haha... I'll upload some pictures of the teachers too! They are not ready yet. :)
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i saw my friend!he was the one wearing yellow pants behind the two girls
from unknown identity ^^
hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home