Thursday, November 16, 2006

Counting Down...Finally...

Last day of school for all of you but not for the teachers. We have a lot of meetings to attend and unpacking to be done at our holding school in MacPherson. Do not worry, we will try our best to make the holding school as comfortable as possible for all of you.

I wonder who is going to adopt all the fishes... :)
A picture of Mrs Poh (4Faith's form teacher) and I. This picture is taken specially for the 4 Faith pupils. Hope all of you like it!

9 Comments:

At 18 November, 2006 17:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya...
I forgort about the fish. Whats gonna happen to them anyway? And why is that that Macperson school don't have a badminton court?!

 
At 19 November, 2006 12:48, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Siyi, I notice that there is only one old basketball court! No field and parade square! Not to worry, I think badminton practices can be held in the hall.

 
At 20 November, 2006 23:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hii..........anyway, i'm liz and my sis has help me 2 create a blg skin ........so nice hahas
may i know who took this picture??
i don't really know why i'm looking forward to the macpherson school hope it will be fun there
i swere that i will never
go to the toilet ever again
and it stinks.OMG its already 11:36 i 'm going 2 sleep ........
bye see you next year

 
At 21 November, 2006 21:28, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Liz, which picture are you referring to? I'm looking forward to 2007, I'm sure it's going to be a great year. Enjoy your holidays and see you in the holding school at MacPherson next year! Take care. :)

 
At 22 November, 2006 22:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But i still want to know where will all the fishy go?

 
At 10 February, 2007 10:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs poh go to which school?

 
At 10 February, 2007 10:51, Blogger Susan said...

Mee Toh Primary School. :)

 
At 17 February, 2007 15:14, Blogger Cpl.Terence said...

hihi mdm low,i am terence,miss your teachings

 
At 17 February, 2007 21:58, Blogger Susan said...

I miss 4 Faith(2006) pupils too! Take care. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home