RACIAL HARMONY DAY 2006
Today, we commemorate Racial Harmony Day. It is a day for schools to reflect on and celebrate our success as a harmonious nation. We must learn to respect different customs and traditions in order to co-exist peacefully. Living in harmony is of utmost importance and should never be taken for granted as it will ensure the continued peace and prosperity that we have enjoyed over the years.
Let's take a look at how our school celebrates this special day!


Things Needed For Different Ethnic Weddings
Indian

Malay

Chinese

More pictures!


16 Comments:
racial harmony day is for good things to happen as we can make friends with the malay and any kind of races.you see mdm low i knew you will put up the pictures.
Hope you like the pictures, Minsen. :)
hi mdm low,so bad.lost something .....so sad.HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY! >.<"
i think that the photo you take sure is nice no matter what.hehehe.>.<........WWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yah!!i love taking pictures,beacause i always act cool when i was young.
HI!MDM LOW CAN YOU PLEASE GO AND VISIT MY BLOG AND POST SOME COMMENTS? IT IS CALL:www.PearlynFong.blogspot.com
why you never upload a new post ???
The new post is on its way... Hehe... Stay tune! :)
Hi madam low! im yu e, if you can still remember me. haha, are you still teaching scott? The pictures are super nice and make me miss mahabodhi so much! Just in case you can't recall, i was in 4H 03. yup.
I'll never forget you, Yu E. Special pupils like you are hard to forget! I'm no longer teaching Scott but I do see him in school very often. Do visit us when you are free. I'm sure Scott misses you a lot too! :)
hahahx so honoured! :)thx mdm low! btw, is maha bodhi celebrating teachers' day on thursday or wednesday? I'm planning to go back!
mdm low,why u never come 2day?The classes miss u!I hope to get good marks for Maths!Maybe if u come to school 2moro i will get good marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way,how is Mocha i wish to see him.
We'll be celebrating Teachers' Day on Thursday. Hope to see you then. :)
I'm in school today. Hence, Shi Hui will definitely do well for her Mathematics CA2 paper! Am I right, Shi Hui? :)
this is nathan here mdm low how long will the teacher's day celebration last? I want to know if i can rush back in time cos my school is so far!
Hi Nathan, it's normal school hours. Most teachers would still be around after school to conduct remedial lessons. Take your time. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home