MDM LOW!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS MOCHA??????? HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MOCHA!!!!!!!! HAHA . HM . MDM LOW, HOPE YOU HAPPY. ARE YOU GOING ANYWHERE FOR THE HOLS. ?? WELL, I M. OH, SORRY FOR THE CAPS... haha . better? i going to Sydney!!!!!!! yay!
Ehmmm... Is that Yongxin? Performing in Sydney Opera House! Wow, what an achievement! I've been to Sydney once. It's a beautiful place. However, I only walked around Sydney Opera House and did not get the chance to be in there. Do take more pictures to show us! Have an enjoyable trip. :)
Hi mdm low, I just got back from swizerland,so how come u are not putting up the pic of my dog so that we can compare whose dog is cutter although it is so obvious that my dog is cutter but let the other people have their say whose is better:)ha ha.
Hi Ryan. Welcome home! You put the picture of your dogs on your blog and we can all view it! Looking forward to visiting your blog!
By the way, which part of Switzerland did you visit? Interlaken, Lucerne, Geneva or Berne? These are some places which I've visited a few years ago. Went up Mount Titlis? It must be very scenic! Put up some nice pictures on your blog! :)
Hi mdm low i don like to have a blog because i find it hard to keep on with post. I went to lucern, interlaken , bern, appenzell,spiez,basel. And i had to take a connecting flight so i when to germany to watch world cup.
14 Comments:
mocha soooooooooooo cute
hi...long time no see.....are u ok?gtg..bye bye
Thanks Benedict, I'm fine and enjoying my holidays. Really need this break. :)
yay! more mocha photos best to u always bye!
hi ,how old is mocha? such a cute dog!!!so boring today.mother went out but maybe i will go swimming with althea..:-)
Hi Shi Jia, Mocha will be four this August. Have a good swim but be very careful. Go with an adult. Have fun with Alethea! :)
MDM LOW!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS MOCHA??????? HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MOCHA!!!!!!!! HAHA . HM . MDM LOW, HOPE YOU HAPPY. ARE YOU GOING ANYWHERE FOR THE HOLS. ?? WELL, I M. OH, SORRY FOR THE CAPS... haha . better? i going to Sydney!!!!!!! yay!
Ehmmm... Is that Yongxin? Performing in Sydney Opera House! Wow, what an achievement!
I've been to Sydney once. It's a beautiful place. However, I only walked around Sydney Opera House and did not get the chance to be in there. Do take more pictures to show us! Have an enjoyable trip. :)
Hi mdm low,
I just got back from swizerland,so how come u are not putting up the pic of my dog so that we can compare whose dog is cutter although it is so obvious that my dog is cutter but let the other people have their say whose is better:)ha ha.
ryan
Hi Ryan. Welcome home! You put the picture of your dogs on your blog and we can all view it! Looking forward to visiting your blog!
By the way, which part of Switzerland did you visit? Interlaken, Lucerne, Geneva or Berne? These are some places which I've visited a few years ago. Went up Mount Titlis? It must be very scenic! Put up some nice pictures on your blog! :)
Hi mdm low
i don like to have a blog because i find it hard to keep on with post. I went to lucern, interlaken , bern, appenzell,spiez,basel. And i had to take a connecting flight so i when to germany to watch world cup.
is that ryan...mdm low,he so good can go to other country every holiday...hope that i can go to other country with my frendz.....going to sleep.bye
hi mdm low,look like mocha don bark right??? he should be a good boy right....
He does bark occasionally when he's excited. He barks and wags his tail when he sees friends! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home