Thursday, May 25, 2006

Our First Picture in 2006!

Today, Vicky came to look for me at my place. She gave me two pictures which we've taken last year. Since I've brought my camera to school today, we took a picture together. I suddenly realised that Vicky has grown up a lot! I could still remember how she looked like when I first taught her more than two years ago. Time flies! I hope I've not aged that much! :)

18 Comments:

At 26 May, 2006 10:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Mdm Low even than u are not our form teacher now and it has been 2 years, u are still in our heart .Thank u for teaching last 2 years .ByeBye
( From Jacy )
Your ex pupil.

 
At 26 May, 2006 12:32, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Jacy. I've enjoyed myself a lot teaching all of you the last two years. Hope that you'll continue to work towards your goals! Take good care of yourself.

Best regards,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 26 May, 2006 13:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK .I hope that u will enjoy yourself teaching 5a/b . Even that they are EM3+ some EM2 but some might give u happy just like your last year(pupils)Shihui,yong xin and a lot of them.Hope u enjoy them.ByeBye
From( Jacy)

 
At 26 May, 2006 15:41, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

hey mdm low!
vicky sure grown a lot!
she more mature liao..
by the way...
i really misss our last year class
n i no most of us do too
yong xin misses last year class soo much that she cried when i talk about the topic 3h&4h...
misses your teaching...
misses last year classmates...
bye
shihui

 
At 26 May, 2006 17:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Mdm LOW IT ME Jacy I really miss your teachering and the classmates from last year.Even It had been for 2years but every thing u taught I can still recall every single thing. Bye Bye.

 
At 26 May, 2006 21:20, Blogger Susan said...

Oh, please don't make me cry! I've had a wonderful time too! 3H/4H was a unique class with some special characters! Like Scott and Ryan! Miss the bickering. Hehe...

 
At 27 May, 2006 17:33, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

ya mdm low!its soo fun in 3h&4h...
mdm low u forgotten to say wai qun he had a character too!but all becaus scott go disturbed him...but ryan still very talkative leh!really miss 3h&4h....

 
At 28 May, 2006 14:36, Blogger Benedict said...

Mdm low,it's been a time that i've seen you...Are you doing fine?I've also miss the class 3h&4h....Is everybody doing well for thier studies?too bad that after the june holidays i resigned to be a monitor...I've also hate some girls in the class...



Best Regards,
(^@*)!!!Ben!!!(^@^)

 
At 28 May, 2006 14:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyah Mdm Low,
wats the point of putting the pi of vicky when she doesn't even go online??

Plus i too miss the 3H&4H but not some of the Ahem puipls. Did u see scott doing the appreciation talk , so strange!

RYAN

 
At 28 May, 2006 15:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well it really very fun, Mdm Low during 3&4h we all had a good time.Bye Bye.

 
At 28 May, 2006 16:31, Blogger Susan said...

Not to worry, Ryan. I'll develop the picture for Vicky. I know she does not have access to the internet right now.

Oh yes, Shihui has forwarded the pictures of your dogs to me. Very beautiful dogs. They seem to be very well taken care of. Good job!

Cheers,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 28 May, 2006 21:43, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

hey mdm low,
during the appreciation day,
scott go on stage to speak
like ryan said...
its really weird....
never seen scott so serious before...
well the speach nt bad...
after all scott quite good in english...

 
At 28 May, 2006 22:09, Blogger Susan said...

Haha... Guess Scott must have been very nervous that day. I was teasing him before he delivered his speech and pestered him to read me the speech. He told me it was not necessary as he had practised reading it umpteen times! Sounded very serious indeed! Hehe... Well, that's the different side of Scott!

 
At 29 May, 2006 18:32, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

shihui...... why u go say !!! i gonna kill u when we come bac sku !!!!!!! argh :$ !!!! nvm ...... yah, shihui say is true lah .... i really miss 3h and 4h ... and on appreciation day, scott really go on the stage to speak! haha . he speak really weird ... anyway, good news!!!! i only fail 1 subject ... it is only maths that i fail!!! YAY!!! haha . hope to keep in touch with u soon, mdm low ! miss u all!

-yongxin

 
At 02 June, 2006 16:53, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

sry lah yongxin...nvm de hoh?u wont kill me rite????

 
At 03 June, 2006 13:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low,

pls put the pic of my dog on ur blog and let the rest compare!! i am sure they will say my dogs are cutter, but if they still insist thet ur dog is cutter ( they must be losers or teachers pet) ha ha....anyways how come the next subject is not up yet????

Bye off to swizerland!!!
Bye

Ryan

 
At 03 June, 2006 15:23, Blogger Susan said...

Sorry Ryan, I can't put your dogs' picture on this blog as it belongs to all my pupils. I suggest you put the picture on your blog and we can all view it. I do not want any "war" on my blog! Hehe...

Happy holidays! :)

 
At 04 June, 2006 21:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have enjoyed ourselves in the last few years thanks for teaching us.
From Liz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home