Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Phew!





Hi, I have not been updating my blog lately. Sorry to keep all of you waiting. Today is the second last day of term 2. Finally, we can all heave a sigh of relief! Phew!

Here are some pictures taken today. Alethea is all dressed up to perform a Malay dance! Isn't she lovely! I'll upload more pictures during the holidays.

Have an enjoyable and fruitful holiday! Play and study hard!

Cheers,
Mdm Low :)

13 Comments:

At 25 May, 2006 13:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahhahhahahahahahhaa alethea(correct spelling?) look so.... funny.......hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaah

 
At 25 May, 2006 13:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alethea ,kum xing yin ,zhong wei -li look so funny and very cute

 
At 25 May, 2006 15:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...I did not get first!!!

 
At 26 May, 2006 23:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think kum xinying&Weili should dress like Alethea to look like a three best friend am i right ha ha ha ...........

 
At 28 May, 2006 16:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weili look sooooooooo pretty n sooooooooooo alethea your love,xin ying

 
At 28 May, 2006 17:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think alethea is the prettiest girl and so does xing ying.

 
At 28 May, 2006 17:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

althea is very beautiful when she wears this malay dress for her dance.maybe emm....xin ying should always wear tooo 2 be with her in the dance.

 
At 28 May, 2006 18:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh!alethea looks so pretty.

 
At 28 May, 2006 22:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are 3 best friends !

 
At 30 May, 2006 16:31, Blogger Unknown said...

hi mdm low,im shijia.i know alethea when i am in primary 1.i address her as qing qing.i heard that she went to JB(johor)yesterday.she is so cute and pretty in that malay costume.

 
At 05 June, 2006 16:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low you look so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the whole word

 
At 11 July, 2006 18:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think aaron is a bit crazy...hehe

 
At 31 August, 2006 14:59, Blogger Luv said...

I look SOOOOO UGLY !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home