Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Show Your Appreciation

Hi, it's been a while since I last updated my blog. Been unwell for a while but I'm much better now.

I'm so proud of myself. Take a look at this notice board. It is done up by me! The leaves are notes of appreciation written by all of us. Hmmm... Let me see. Is there any note for me on this "Appreciation Tree"?

13 Comments:

At 26 April, 2006 21:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mdm low,thanks for the effort!!

 
At 27 April, 2006 16:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low you have done a good job

 
At 03 May, 2006 21:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really outdone yourself this time. Great effort. Francis Sim (Claire's father)

 
At 04 May, 2006 21:44, Blogger Susan said...

Thank you Mr Sim for all your help, you've always been very supportive. :)

 
At 19 May, 2006 19:26, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

wheeeeee !! mdm low !! hi!!!! long time no seeeeeeee !! i miss uuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! hahas.. i'm not a lesbian anyway ... scotty is v. naughty in our class .... =p ..... i m v. happy .... today we get back our exams slip liao ...


yongxin

 
At 22 May, 2006 17:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa wa!My results were horrible!!!

 
At 25 May, 2006 18:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My also..........

 
At 04 June, 2006 21:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow the tree is beautiful........... From:LIZ

 
At 04 June, 2006 21:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonono is very very HAHA .................From..........peishin

 
At 04 June, 2006 21:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHHHHHAAAAAAA stay cute....From.... liz

 
At 04 June, 2006 22:10, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Liz. Enjoy your holidays!

Cheers,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 04 June, 2006 22:12, Blogger Susan said...

Enjoy your holidays too, Peishin. :)

 
At 06 June, 2006 17:45, Blogger Susan said...

Miss you too, Yong Xin. I know I'm always in your heart.

Have a fun-filled holiday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home