Friday, March 31, 2006

We had fun too! :)

Hey, we teachers had lots of fun at the camp too! Take a look at some of us! :)


54 Comments:

At 01 April, 2006 09:45, Blogger Luv said...

Is it hot and stuffy over there ?

 
At 01 April, 2006 11:35, Blogger Susan said...

Well, for the pupils perhaps. The teachers slept in air-conditioned dormitory. According to the boys, they preferred to sleep in their tents as it was cooler. There were no fans in the boys' dormitories but the girls were luckier, there were fans in theirs. :)

 
At 01 April, 2006 23:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you enjoyed sleeping in the air-conditioned room? *jealous...

 
At 01 April, 2006 23:09, Blogger Susan said...

Haha... I would prefer to sleep in my own air-conditioned room with Mocha beside my bed. :)

 
At 02 April, 2006 21:16, Blogger Susan said...

I would like to apologise to all my pupils. I won't be going to school tomorrow as my high fever has not subsided. My last temperature taken was 38.8 degrees Celsius. Behave and be good.

Mdm Low :)

 
At 03 April, 2006 13:31, Blogger Luv said...

when you didn't come everyone is like mad in class

 
At 03 April, 2006 13:40, Blogger Susan said...

Oh no, no pandemonium please. I'll be back on Wednesday. Meanwhile, be good boys and girls.

Mdm Low :)

 
At 03 April, 2006 21:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is camp really nice?????????????????If it is nice, I will go on next year.Hope that you are going!!!Tooooo bad you cannot bring MOCHA with you.

 
At 03 April, 2006 21:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it must be fun!

 
At 04 April, 2006 17:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low nicole cheung has won the name hamsters contest and the two hamsters were name pepper and mint. mdm low i really want a hamster as i do not have a pet! pleaseeeeee.

 
At 04 April, 2006 18:06, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shihui, Mrs Goh has told me about it the day before. Pepper and Mint are the most suitable names for the hamsters. Moreover, the names sounded as cute as the hamsters. Adoption forms for the two hamsters will be given out at the end of the term.

 
At 04 April, 2006 18:07, Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations, Nicole Chueng! :)

 
At 06 April, 2006 21:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mdm low,

Too bad shi hui does not have a pet
My 2 labradors are the most handsome ones. I bet if I post them on your blog everyone will not like Mocha!!!

Cheers,
Ryan

 
At 06 April, 2006 21:21, Blogger Susan said...

Dear Ryan, look carefully! It's Tan Shihui, not Ong Shihui! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! To me, Mocha is always the best! :)

 
At 07 April, 2006 22:09, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Lifang. Ryan must be fuming mad! Hehe... :)

 
At 10 April, 2006 20:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ryan! too bad i wanted a pet!its tan shi hui! not ong shihui!aiyo ryan no use lah we love mocha more!

ex-pupil
shihui

 
At 10 April, 2006 21:35, Blogger Susan said...

Cool down Ryan, I like all dogs. Three cheers to all dog lovers! :)

 
At 18 April, 2006 16:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low did you come to school today???????The class is so noisy and Jia An kept disturbing me!!!
example:( PULLING MY HAIR!!!!)

 
At 18 April, 2006 21:08, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shi Hui, I was in school. However, I took pupils out on a learning journey to Chinatown. Was back in school at noon. See you tomorrow. :)

 
At 18 April, 2006 21:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh!!!!!But Jia An is so annoying !!!!!!!! Good Night!!
Hey!Mocha!Good Night.

 
At 20 April, 2006 19:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh mdm low what time do you sleep?
bye!!! heh! what time does Mocha sllep?

 
At 20 April, 2006 19:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha its me !!

 
At 20 April, 2006 20:45, Blogger Susan said...

What time do I sleep? It depends. Can be as early as 10.30pm or "even" earlier, at 3.30am! Mocha sleeps round the clock! :)

 
At 21 April, 2006 16:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mocha! help there are many cats on the roof of my house!!!!!!!!

 
At 21 April, 2006 19:11, Blogger Susan said...

Mocha is a timid and gentle boy! I think he'll be bullied by the cats! They'll scratch him!

 
At 22 April, 2006 22:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME ON MOCHA BE BRAVE.

 
At 22 April, 2006 22:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO TIRED AFTER 5 HOURS OF TUTION

 
At 23 April, 2006 13:20, Blogger Susan said...

Wow, five hours! Equivalent to ten periods, my dear Shi Hui. All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl, hence, I think it's justified for you to have some fun after all the hard work! :)

 
At 23 April, 2006 19:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUT IT IS FUN!!!!!!!!

 
At 24 April, 2006 17:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you teaching us tomorrow???

 
At 24 April, 2006 18:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at what time you visit the blog mdm low??????????????????????

 
At 25 April, 2006 20:25, Blogger Susan said...

I think Mdm Wong would be teaching tomorrow. I check my blog whenever I'm free. :)

 
At 27 April, 2006 16:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low your dog look so cute

 
At 27 April, 2006 16:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAMH BODHI SCHOOL TEACHER look so cute

 
At 01 May, 2006 21:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low i just came back from Changi Hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO TIRED.when i was there i seems to miss you alot.

 
At 01 May, 2006 22:41, Blogger Susan said...

You had your dinner there? Changi Hotel is really very near my house. :)

 
At 02 May, 2006 16:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh!!!!!!!!!!!I went there to stay for one night.

 
At 03 May, 2006 20:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low reply lah :(

 
At 08 May, 2006 21:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so bad cannot waych the chinese show call da chang jin. :( good night and see you tomorrow.

 
At 08 May, 2006 21:27, Blogger Susan said...

Good night and all the best for the Mathematics paper tomorrow. :)

 
At 09 May, 2006 14:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!today mathematics paper a bit difficult lei.


from unkown identity ^^ haha

 
At 09 May, 2006 20:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low u are so pretty today and i did usetocall you pretty lady at home.

 
At 09 May, 2006 20:48, Blogger Susan said...

So pretty? I dressed so casually today! Thanks. Will try to look pretty every day! At least, I've an ardent admirer, Shi Hui. :)

 
At 10 May, 2006 15:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low,today chinese paper so difficult much harder than mathematics paper lei!!!
=(

from unkown identity ^^

 
At 10 May, 2006 15:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shi hui just now good right?chinese teacher just now scold jia an. =)

 
At 10 May, 2006 15:43, Blogger Susan said...

Hey, let's help Jia An to turn over a new leaf! :)

 
At 10 May, 2006 18:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the chinese paper is soooooooooooooooo easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11 May, 2006 15:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha just now chinese teacher call jia an da shao ye as he so slow haha!

 
At 11 May, 2006 22:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry mdm low i forgotten to bring my science today.

 
At 17 May, 2006 13:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low how much did i get for my science????

aaron chan

 
At 17 May, 2006 14:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yo i got only 771/2 for my chinese!but at least i improve 3 or 4 marks

 
At 17 May, 2006 17:19, Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations Aaron, it's another A* for Science! Will go through the paper tomorrow. :)

 
At 18 May, 2006 14:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay my mother very happy with my result.but still must work hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 18 May, 2006 15:47, Blogger Susan said...

All the best, Aaron. You have great potential! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home