the drawing is very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi mdm low, I was there to wif my class and there was something that told me not to go there again:I was there drawing suddenly, the 13 bird shit drop on my bag, thesecond 1 droped on my drawing,and i belive the feng shui there no good.
8 Comments:
so coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
the drawing is very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
such beautiful things that i never see before !!!
hi mdm low,
I was there to wif my class and there was something that told me not to go there again:I was there drawing suddenly, the 13 bird shit drop on my bag, thesecond 1 droped on my drawing,and i belive the feng shui there no good.
ryan:)
Haha... Guess the birds thought it was their toilet! :)
the drawing was maverllous
i like it very much.................
from,
liz(your ex- 4h pupil )
i like until it very much
ong si thong
the draw is very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment
<< Home