Post your comments freely!
Our school field
posted by Susan @ Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6 comments
My eyes is so small .... =(
Small and lovely! :)
thx mdm low ....
WHAA !!! T~T. I'm gonna miss MBS so much!!! Can't we just wait for another year then this school renovate?
lol... got four idiots..wei li=a person acting pro. kum xing ying=act pretty shi hui=a person acting pro.aleathea=act pretty. me= too clever =P
Rongxin, looks like you want to be bashed up by the four young ladies. Haha... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
An optimistic, accommodating and fun-loving person! I try to live each and every day of my life to its fullest! :)
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
My eyes is so small .... =(
Small and lovely! :)
thx mdm low ....
WHAA !!! T~T. I'm gonna miss MBS so much!!! Can't we just wait for another year then this school renovate?
lol... got four idiots..wei li=a person acting pro. kum xing ying=act pretty shi hui=a person acting pro.aleathea=act pretty. me= too clever =P
Rongxin, looks like you want to be bashed up by the four young ladies. Haha... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home