Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Mocha and I wish all of you a happy and fruitful new year. Study and play hard. May all your targets be achieved.

I will be the form teacher of 1 Generosity this year. I have seen my new pupils during the orientation. They are very adorable! I am sure it is going to be a fun-filled and rewarding year ahead. Feel free to look for me in school. Take care and keep in touch! :)



17 Comments:

At 01 January, 2007 20:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low happy new year! nathan here! how come the students u teach always get younger?

 
At 02 January, 2007 11:08, Blogger Susan said...

Hello Nathan, getting on fine in Catholic High?

This is my first attempt after a decade in MBS! I have never taught primary one children. Wish me lots of luck.

By the way, I hope to look younger as the years go by. Therefore, teaching younger children may be of some help. :)

 
At 06 January, 2007 23:23, Blogger Luv said...

mdm low, you only teach primary 1 ??? you never teach other levels ???

 
At 07 January, 2007 00:01, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Alethea, I am also teaching pupils of 2Faith and 2Humility. How are you this year? Do you like your new class? All the best!

Oh yes, Mrs Poh has left MBS. She is currently teaching in Meetoh Primary School. :)

 
At 13 January, 2007 23:23, Blogger Unknown said...

hi mdm low.happy new year.getting ready for PSLE so maynot be here or online everyday.wat is yr e-mail add?Good Luck to all.bye...

 
At 13 January, 2007 23:28, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shi Jia. Get my email address from Shi Hui. All the best! :)

 
At 15 January, 2007 17:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year Mdam low !! And good luck teaching the primary 1 children. Oh ya, could you please tell them not to play near the state land? Cause i heard theres a beehive there...
Hahas .. could you tell me what class are you teaching?

 
At 15 January, 2007 23:10, Blogger Susan said...

Si Yi, read the comments and you'll know which classes are taught by me. Have a great year ahead. :)

 
At 18 January, 2007 17:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!!

 
At 19 January, 2007 20:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo ... Sorry, I forgortten to read the post .. ><

 
At 20 January, 2007 18:09, Blogger Luv said...

so-so la .... but quite alot of homeworks =( why mrs poh left mbs ???

 
At 21 January, 2007 09:54, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

y0 Mdm L0w !!! s0rry i s0 l0ng never p0st 0r c0me t0 y0ur bl0g le ! ((: s0rry f0r the singlish , cant 'gai bian' my talking styles ! ^^ h0w are y0u??? why never teach me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* MUST COME TEACH ME !!!!!!! i d0n't careeeee!!!!!!!! why must teach P1 >< haissssssss s0 sad ! i miss y0u s0 much y0u kn0w !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway , i h0pe y0u will be happy teaching the P1s !!!!! 0h , ya , and y0u l00k y0unger t00 ! =P

HAPPY NEW YEAR [ 0r chinese lah ]

<33 Y0ng Xin !

** VISIT ME OKAY!!!! 0h ya, c0me visit my bl0g t00 :
http://il0vey0uu-.blogspot.com

hahahahahahahahaha tag me 0kay! i just changed my skin.... s0 my tag n0 p0st de.... XD

 
At 21 January, 2007 12:37, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Yong Xin, that was a long post! I will visit your blog when I am free. This is an extremely hectic month for me. Looking forward to Chinese New Year to take a rest. Study hard and take good care of yourself!

Cheers,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 24 January, 2007 15:01, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

mdm low
the leaves n flower 4 the appreciation tree r almost done i will giv it to u on friday.
=)
shihui

 
At 24 January, 2007 23:44, Blogger Susan said...

Thank you so much, Shihui. You are very efficient! Even Ryan is helping me. I'm so touched! Hehe...

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Jeremy, Scott, Hanna, Liz, Vicky, Xavier, Seng Tiong, Xinying and many more for helping me in one way or another.

Look out for my note of appreciation on the tree.

Lots of love,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 25 January, 2007 19:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sory mdm low. so long i did nt go in to this blog so long.anyway if u need anyhelp jus tell me i will help u

 
At 25 January, 2007 22:26, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Jeremy, I know I can count on you. After you left, Scott came to look for me. He had a basketball match today. I think Shihui will be giving the "leaves and flowers" to me tomorrow. How nice to have such capable ex-pupils! I feel so blessed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home