helo mdm low! long time didnt post liaox.. sports day realy fun lehx...although yellow house didnt win...bt its stil fun larx... by the way nice photos! mdm low if u dun wan be a teacher maybe cn consider bein a photograher ok bb shihui
Hi Shihui, I'll consider your suggestion. Glad you like those pictures. I love taking pictures! It's the best way to capture happy and memorable moments! Whenever I travel, I'll take hundreds of pictures! :)
hello mdm low:) nice pictures!i'm happy for red house because this year we're not last in place.Jermyn n i were siting in the second row n it was very hot! BURNING HOT:)
I absolutely agree with you, Min Qi. It was burning hot! I was facing the competitors and I'm sunburnt! My back hurts! Will take a while to recover. Anyway, happy holidays! :)
Heya Mdm Low! This is Sean Ching speaking from your class last year. ^_^ I'm sorry to say that I was absent during Sports Day.
Aside from struggling under pressure of the growing stack of homework I have, I'm also seeking advice on how to deal with critism... So I thought, why not confront a teacher on the subject instead? And better yet - through the indirect conversations. It'd be a little awkward to actually face someone and talk about it. ^_^
Dear Sean Ching, feel free to look for me at the Annexe Block. Many teachers and pupils visit this blog, hence, I think it would be better if you come and talk to me about your problem. I'm all ears. :)
mdm low haha last time called u auntie. Sorri about that but Blue house won.... i am very happy and PSLE is hard...good luck with your 1G.Take care of your skin as well hor... haha bb log off min sen
Hi, Minsen. Thanks for your concern, my "burnt" back has healed. All the best for the coming PSLE. I know you've been studying very hard! Going groggy and that was why you called me "Auntie" that day! Haha... Not to worry, I'm a forgiving person. Take care. :)
Hi Alethea, I will be going for the campfire on the second evening. However, I will not be staying at the campsite as I have to teach. I am sure you will enjoy yourself a lot! Have fun! :)
hi mdm low...how is it going teaching the primary 1s?they are sure cute!!! i bet they will remember u even at primary 6!!! lik me,still remembering miss gan...so,gd luck
HELLO MDM LOW! hahas, so funny! xDDD I'M SO SAD! SHIHUI! DONT COMPLAIN!!! at least yellow house got 2ND right????????! better than green house ): get last. wthh... AHAHAS! i'm going to be sick! my throat hurtttts!!! sorry for not posting for so long!!!! i am so busy with work!! haha........ i very extra here lahh... byebyeee. gtg eat dinner liao =.=|
BEST WISHES! *hope you remember me!* LOVELOVE. yongxinnnnnn~
Hi Yongxin and Liz, thanks for visiting the blog amidst your busy schedule. Jeremy, Xavier and Tee Hui came to my place at the Annexe Block to offer their help. Very nice of them! Then, I met Shihui and Vicky at the canteen during the P1 recess. Seen so many of you in a day. Really miss those good old days a lot! :)
Hi Nathan, sorry for the late reply. Overlooked. I enjoy teaching the primary one pupils. They learn really fast. SA1 was over and most of them have done very well in their first examination. A boy in my class scored 100 marks for Maths! Wow, I've not seen that for a long time.
How have you been? Keep me informed. Take care. :)
29 Comments:
helo mdm low!
long time didnt post liaox..
sports day realy fun lehx...although yellow house didnt win...bt its stil fun larx...
by the way nice photos!
mdm low if u dun wan be a teacher maybe cn consider bein a photograher
ok bb
shihui
Hi Shihui, I'll consider your suggestion. Glad you like those pictures. I love taking pictures! It's the best way to capture happy and memorable moments! Whenever I travel, I'll take hundreds of pictures! :)
hello mdm low:)
nice pictures!i'm happy for red house because this year we're not last in place.Jermyn n i were siting in the second row n it was very hot! BURNING HOT:)
Min Qi:)
I absolutely agree with you, Min Qi. It was burning hot! I was facing the competitors and I'm sunburnt! My back hurts! Will take a while to recover. Anyway, happy holidays! :)
Heya Mdm Low! This is Sean Ching speaking from your class last year. ^_^ I'm sorry to say that I was absent during Sports Day.
Aside from struggling under pressure of the growing stack of homework I have, I'm also seeking advice on how to deal with critism...
So I thought, why not confront a teacher on the subject instead? And better yet - through the indirect conversations. It'd be a little awkward to actually face someone and talk about it. ^_^
Dear Sean Ching, feel free to look for me at the Annexe Block. Many teachers and pupils visit this blog, hence, I think it would be better if you come and talk to me about your problem. I'm all ears. :)
mdm low haha last time called u auntie. Sorri about that but Blue house won.... i am very happy and PSLE is hard...good luck with your 1G.Take care of your skin as well hor... haha bb log off min sen
Hi, Minsen. Thanks for your concern, my "burnt" back has healed. All the best for the coming PSLE. I know you've been studying very hard! Going groggy and that was why you called me "Auntie" that day! Haha... Not to worry, I'm a forgiving person. Take care. :)
Yay!! Blue house got first~ =)=) Mdm Low, will you be going to the P5 camp this year??
Hope you will =)=)
Hi Alethea, I will be going for the campfire on the second evening. However, I will not be staying at the campsite as I have to teach. I am sure you will enjoy yourself a lot! Have fun! :)
So sori mdm low for nt posting for so long as i am busy this year.
Some P6 people they say when you sleep inside the tent very scary....
Hi Alethea, I think it should be very exciting! :)
Not to worry, Jeremy. Study hard! Take a peek at the blog when you are free! :)
Agreed !! THE famous MBS BAND !!! hahahaha .
I envy the primary 5s !!! They could go spraksy !!! (better not have air-con in their room!)
Well, gotta go.
hi mdm low!
thanks.guess what class am i in:)
wish u a speedy recovery!
min qi:p
Hi Minqi, thanks. I've recovered. Still as fair! You are in 5I? :)
hi mdm low...how is it going teaching the primary 1s?they are sure cute!!! i bet they will remember u even at primary 6!!! lik me,still remembering miss gan...so,gd luck
Yes, you are right, Shi Jia. They are very adorable. I am sure Miss Gan will be happy to know that you still remember her. :)
I LOVE STUDYING......so good studying lor.. for future i mean.. hahahaha...good luck to you mdm low bye~~`
hi mdm low .. nice pictures .. u hav ^^
i'm liz anyway .. hope u still remember me
HELLO MDM LOW!
hahas, so funny! xDDD I'M SO SAD! SHIHUI! DONT COMPLAIN!!! at least yellow house got 2ND right????????! better than green house ): get last. wthh...
AHAHAS! i'm going to be sick! my throat hurtttts!!! sorry for not posting for so long!!!! i am so busy with work!! haha........ i very extra here lahh... byebyeee. gtg eat dinner liao =.=|
BEST WISHES!
*hope you remember me!*
LOVELOVE. yongxinnnnnn~
Hi Yongxin and Liz, thanks for visiting the blog amidst your busy schedule. Jeremy, Xavier and Tee Hui came to my place at the Annexe Block to offer their help. Very nice of them! Then, I met Shihui and Vicky at the canteen during the P1 recess. Seen so many of you in a day. Really miss those good old days a lot! :)
hi mdm low! nathan here. how are you getting on with e primary 1s?
Hi Nathan, sorry for the late reply. Overlooked. I enjoy teaching the primary one pupils. They learn really fast. SA1 was over and most of them have done very well in their first examination. A boy in my class scored 100 marks for Maths! Wow, I've not seen that for a long time.
How have you been? Keep me informed. Take care. :)
mdm low..i am in the p5 400m boys race!!did you see me??? i got 5th!!! i think it is not bad!!
Hi Rongxin, hope you'll be one of the top three winners next year! All the best! :)
mdm low ! ! ! ! hiies ! ! ! !
y go take miie
snapshot sia?
u shd not post mye pic...
so ugly lorhx
tt1
l0ls
buaix buaix
Hi Markus, how did you know about this blog? By chance? Hehe... Happy blogging! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home