Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lazy Kitty!

Hi, I took a cute picture of a cat which was taking its nap. Look at the way it slept...
Come to think of it, I like to sleep this way too, really very comfortable. Don't you agree? :)

10 Comments:

At 14 May, 2007 21:17, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

helo mdm low!
come to think of it
i think i m quite the same
as the cat lehx..
mi veri lazy de...
normally i love to sleep lehx...
lol...
ok bb
shihui

 
At 14 May, 2007 21:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mdm low!It is so cute. i agree that it is nice to sleep like that. How did you get that cute picture? Sure is interesting. Finally the sa1 is over. Can relex for awhile.But now everyday always get Mrs Lee scolding and punish. So stressful to be a monitor. Soon i am going to die......Ok cya.

 
At 15 May, 2007 10:10, Blogger Susan said...

I took the picture while I was walking home. It was sleeping soundly downstairs, near the lobby. I see it almost every day.

I thought you have long got used to the job of a monitor... Stressful but I know you can shoulder the responsibility. I am sure Mrs Lee likes you a lot, just like me! You are the best candidate for the job! Come on, don't talk about dying, you are going to be alive and kicking! Haha...

Take care. Look forward to the holidays! See you in school.

Thanks Shihui, I know you visit the blog whenever you are free. By the way, I love to sleep too! My beauty sleep! Haha... :)

 
At 15 May, 2007 18:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here kitty....i love tat cat mdm low but talk about cats i remembered the guy who tortured some cats.all the poor cats died =(
i think the guy should be punish at least 10 years in jail! but anyway,happy always!!!
shi jia

 
At 17 May, 2007 17:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi i sooooo long nv visit ur blog le so sorii..............dat kitty is surely kawaii(meanx cute)
i miss u mdm low.........haha
-vic

 
At 17 May, 2007 20:34, Blogger Luv said...

btw, where are the hammies??

 
At 17 May, 2007 22:07, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Alethea, the hamsters are adopted long ago. Do not worry, they are in good hands. I heard that the female one has given birth! :)

 
At 29 May, 2007 14:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A conversation of a cat and a human in Jap (translated):
One fine day, a human came back from school and had a conversation with her kitty.

Human: Ne, neko! tabemashita ka?
(Hey kitty! Have you eaten?)
Cat: iie
(No)

Human then took out dried fish for the cat.

Human: Tabesasu ka?
Would you eat this?
Cat: Tabemasen
(I am not going to eat that)

Human: Nani o tabetai desu ka?
(what do you want to eat?)

Cat: yoshoku
(western)

Human: Hai, Nomimasu ka?
(Ok, would you like a drink?)

Cat: Miroku o nomitai desu.
(I'd like to drink milk)
The human went out and bought the things for the cat. Once she gave the cat the food,

Human: Oishii desu ka?
(Is it good?)
Cat: Suki de wa arimasen
(I don't like it.)
...To be continued.

What a Choosy cat!!
Please do check my japanese mdam low, I made the story up.

 
At 29 May, 2007 20:23, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Siyi, that's a good attempt! Where did you learn that from? :)

 
At 30 May, 2007 14:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a book, by the way... the cat in the picture looked like my cat in my childhood days. Do say 'Hi' for me to the cat ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home