Ahahahahaa, neat table you've got! Ahaha, oooh, i kinda hate June holidays except, I LOVE 31MAY2007! Wheeees, Ahah, i went to the beach with my bestie :D Ahahahaha, but i cant go out anymore until PSLE's over! AWWWW. What a pain. Anyway, I hope you'll have fun during this holiday :DDDD
wow.mdm low has soo many bottles on her table.. let me count how many do mdm low have..wow mdm low has 8 bottles!! collecting or put there to drink whenever? if you are collecting, i have plenty around 20-30..if you want..
16 Comments:
mdm low,
your table looks very neat
i like your place
yap yuan xin
Hi Yuan Xin, I like to keep my work station clean and neat. I enjoy working in a comfortable place and my pupils can locate my things easily. :)
nice place lehx mdm low
giv u 2 N
they are:
Nice
&
Neat!!!
shihui
Thanks Shihui. ;)
TEACHER long time no c ah u no i ting hor yur table alot off things
hi mdm low! nathan here. r u going abroad during e holis?
Hi Nathan, I'll be going to Cambodia with Mrs Lydia Goh, my travelling partner.
How are you? Must be very busy in Catholic High. Work hard, play hard too! Take good care of yourself! :)
Wow, neat table. How are you going to spend your holidays?
As usual, work hard and play hard! ;)
HEY MDM LOW xDDD
Ahahahahaa, neat table you've got! Ahaha, oooh, i kinda hate June holidays except, I LOVE 31MAY2007! Wheeees, Ahah, i went to the beach with my bestie :D Ahahahaha, but i cant go out anymore until PSLE's over! AWWWW. What a pain. Anyway, I hope you'll have fun during this holiday :DDDD
GOODBYE!
Love, YONGXIN
Thanks Yongxin, you have fun too! Work hard now, after PSLE, you have all the time in the world to play! :)
EEEE. Work hard??? My holidays are so filled with tuitions T.T
HEY MDM LOW.. long time i'hav come ur blog to put comments anyway.. wish me d luck for my PSLE
Hi Liz, best of luck! :)
wow.mdm low has soo many bottles on her table.. let me count how many do mdm low have..wow mdm low has 8 bottles!! collecting or put there to drink whenever? if you are collecting, i have plenty around 20-30..if you want..
Thanks Rongxin, very kind of you. Those are my pupils' art work! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home