Online Art Gallery ;)
Here are some beautiful drawings done by 1 Generosity pupils. Happy viewing! :)
+010.jpg)
Take a look at my sunflower!



Do you like Clarence's sunflower?

Wen Hao's work! Isn't it breathtaking!

Dickson of 1 Joy gave me this picture during the Aesthetics lesson this Thursday. The message behind the picture is "I love you! Meet me at the bus bay!" Haha... He's so cute!

These are done by my P1 and P2 Art Club members. I love the vibrant colours!


7 Comments:
helo mdm low
those pic really pretty lehx
next time grow up wil become artist de
stil remember my p1 drawings
i think it is real urgly lehx..
anywasy i m nt reali a gd drawer...
lol
tats all
bb
shihui
hey mdm low
it's a been a long time science i'hav seen u .. anywaythey are talented in drawing .. haha
gtg bb :))
i'm liz anyway
Hi Liz, I think they are talented too! I am amazed that they can draw and colour so well! :)
remember wich is my drawing it on the first row
Mdm Low is getting old, memory is failing... Hehe... The lightly-coloured one? ;)
nah your not old its just difficult to remember........mine is the first row second one
Noted, I will remember that! Have an enjoyable holiday, my little Eliza. You'll be a primary three student soon! Wow! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home