Racial Harmony 2007 :)
We shall always
Recognise the secular nature of our State,
Promote cohesion within our society,
Respect each other's freedom of religion,
Grow our common space while respecting our diversity,
Foster inter-religious communications,
And thereby ensure that religion will not be abused to create conflict and disharmony in Singapore.















11 Comments:
Did you perm your hair? (don't know how to spell) haha ..
Honestly, I didn't noticed that today was Racial Harmony day ... Then when I reached school I was like thinking ... " Who the hell are those people ?! " then when I heard from the annoucement, .. I see, racial harmony ... Oh dear.
By the way, are you in the modeling contest? I remembered you were! But I forgot ..
You are observant, Siyi. I did cut and perm my hair not too long ago. There was no contest this year, just a simple fashion parade done with the pupils. No more Miss MBS Pageant! Haha...:)
helo mdm low!
happi racial harmony day!
hw r u liaox???
no u fine larx...
saw a pic of a boii n a gurl
is tat the couple u told mi???
looks lik lehx...
holding hands de...
yr pr1 so cute de lorx!!!
hahax...
tts all
bb
[+]shihui[+]
Hi Shihui, the boy and girl are from 1 Joy, my other Aesthetics class. I find them very adorable so I took a picture of them. P1 children like to hold hands! Haha... ;)
ohok
hahax
mi think too much
lol hahax...
[+]shihui[+]
wah..almost whole class wore the traditional costumes..and sooooooo cute.feel like hugging them.xD
Hi mdm low~~
long time no post comments ler...
i've finally got a dog! but its not a puppy... hias...
its a male.
Rongxin, the teacher is adorable so her pupils are adorable too! Haha... ;)
Hi Alethea, must take good care of it. Be a responsible owner! Congratulations, your wish has come true! :)
thx, do you stuff cotton wool inside your dog's ear when you bath him?
Hi Alethea, I do not do that. If water enters its ears, it will shake it out. :)
k tt's not much performence on the racial harmony day T.T
Post a Comment
<< Home