Hello Shihui, we followed the steps shown on the recipe very closely when we were cooking the chilli crabs. There was a chef there to guide us. Hence, I am sure you can do it too with some guidance from your mother! ;)
emm mdm low, mi create a slide show larx took the pic u taken so, pls rate it thank u! http://www.slide.com/mscd?cy=be&pxcid=AOrryJgAbeiXBJXJlgSBUR8wC2JecbH4XoLmLsikuYo7Wntd5mDD4MrCe1FYoSSs¬ifyfans=1&bnc=bnc thank u!
Thanks Shihui and Vicky for the birthday cards. They are lovely! Thanks Liz, Jeremy, Scott and Ryan too for their well wishes. Please do not buy any gift! I really do not need anything. I still remember the Tiramisu cake last year! Haha... However, Mr Preston Tan did not send me the picture! :( Never mind, the birthday song is still recorded in my handphone! Hehe... Thanks, all my dear ex-pupils! A BIG hug for each of you! :)
13 Comments:
Is `Rosemary` the group name or the dish name?
Rosemary is our group name. We cooked three dishes, Popiah, Laksa and Chilli Crabs. :)
helo mdm low
the crab looks delicious lehx
tel mi hw to cook it sometime
wanna try hahax
bt i think the outcome wil be......
horrible???
lol hahax
bb
Hello Shihui, we followed the steps shown on the recipe very closely when we were cooking the chilli crabs. There was a chef there to guide us. Hence, I am sure you can do it too with some guidance from your mother! ;)
ermm....are u going for to the NE shoe this year?
Sorry Shi Hui, I will not be going for the NE show this year. Enjoy yourself!
Cheers,
Mdm Low ;)
emm mdm low,
mi create a slide show larx
took the pic u taken
so, pls rate it thank u!
http://www.slide.com/mscd?cy=be&pxcid=AOrryJgAbeiXBJXJlgSBUR8wC2JecbH4XoLmLsikuYo7Wntd5mDD4MrCe1FYoSSs¬ifyfans=1&bnc=bnc
thank u!
MDM LOW !!!! rosemary is our form teacher's name O.O haha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XDXD
liz
mdm low!
happi birthday
did u receive the cards mi n vick giv u??
lolx
anyway
happy birthday!!
shihui
Thanks Shihui and Vicky for the birthday cards. They are lovely! Thanks Liz, Jeremy, Scott and Ryan too for their well wishes. Please do not buy any gift! I really do not need anything. I still remember the Tiramisu cake last year! Haha... However, Mr Preston Tan did not send me the picture! :(
Never mind, the birthday song is still recorded in my handphone! Hehe... Thanks, all my dear ex-pupils! A BIG hug for each of you! :)
OMG!i luvvv chilli crab.next time children's day must cook 4 us ok?
_-----yong jen-----_:8
Haha, cook chilli crabs? That's too challenging for me! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home