Post your comments freely!
posted by Susan @ Thursday, August 09, 2007 6 comments
Counting from below the 3rd kid with the drawing .. ITS SO NICE .. or iszit that .. they have to colour it? ..haha ! Happy 42th Birthday Singapore!
HEY MDMLOW :Dwoah, im actually the SECOND person to comment! COOL.ANYWAY,I SAW ME IN THE SECOND PHOTO :DDDDDAHAHAHHAHAHA >:D
AHHAHAHA, anyway, hope you have a nice Teachers' Day next week! :D
Mdm low i can't find anymore words Melissa Form:1G
Thanks Yongxin. By the way, I could not locate you in the second picture.Not to worry Melissa, I will edit your speech again on Monday. Have a good weekend. Cheers,Mdm Low ;)
hi mdm low ^^....long time no c...the pics tat u took were so clear!!!anywayz,hav a pleasant day!!take care.-Antoinette
Post a Comment
<< Home
An optimistic, accommodating and fun-loving person! I try to live each and every day of my life to its fullest! :)
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Counting from below the 3rd kid with the drawing .. ITS SO NICE .. or iszit that ..
they have to colour it? ..haha ! Happy 42th Birthday Singapore!
HEY MDMLOW :D
woah, im actually the SECOND person to comment! COOL.
ANYWAY,
I SAW ME IN THE SECOND PHOTO :DDDDD
AHAHAHHAHAHA >:D
AHHAHAHA, anyway, hope you have a nice Teachers' Day next week! :D
Mdm low i can't find anymore words Melissa Form:1G
Thanks Yongxin. By the way, I could not locate you in the second picture.
Not to worry Melissa, I will edit your speech again on Monday. Have a good weekend.
Cheers,
Mdm Low ;)
hi mdm low ^^....long time no c...the pics tat u took were so clear!!!anywayz,hav a pleasant day!!
take care.
-Antoinette
Post a Comment
<< Home