Saturday, September 29, 2007

Children's Day Celebration 2007

On behalf of all the teachers in MBS, I wish all of you a very happy Children's Day! Enjoy yourselves to the fullest on this special day. Have fun! ;)




School Concert



1 Generosity Class Party





17 Comments:

At 02 October, 2007 16:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!Mdm low,how are you? I have completely forgotten about your blog till today(hope i did not miss much of the topics you have posted).
The written paper for PSLE is going start tomorrow. I am not sure if i can pass my exams with flying colours but I will try my best! I'm too busy now. After PSLE, I'll come to blog more often. Got to go revise for my English exam tomorrow! Bye...
Regards,
Wai Qun

 
At 02 October, 2007 19:48, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Wai Qun, thanks for posting amidst your busy schedule now. I am confident that all of you will do well for the coming PSLE. All the best!

Continue to keep in touch via this blog. :)

 
At 10 October, 2007 17:22, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

helo mdm low
finaly psle over le...
hahax.
free le .
ps so long didnt cme yr blog
nw everyday cn cme le hahax.
psle quite difficult dis time.
maybe cnt gt very gd lehx.
hahax nvm over le.
go le bb
[+]shihui[+]

 
At 10 October, 2007 20:39, Blogger Susan said...

Yippy, it's over at last! Time to relax and party! Have fun! See you in school! :)

 
At 12 October, 2007 16:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!Mdm Low,I am Mendel.Do you remember me?How are you?Finally get to know your blog from a classmate.As I do not have computer in the past years I missed many interesting topics that you posted.I have just run through
all your previous posts,very nice post you made.PSLE was over,hope our school can score 100% pass this year.
Regards

 
At 13 October, 2007 14:02, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Mendel, thanks for posting. How can I forget you? I nominated you for the "Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors Award" and you did the school proud. Heard you've done well in your studies. Continue to work hard. I am sure our school will produce excellent PSLE results this year! I have a lot of confidence in our P6 cohort! :)

 
At 18 October, 2007 14:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiies mdm low!very very very sorry for not posting in ur blog for a very very very long time...psle is finally over!!Its finally time to relax!!yay!!sobzzz...we're gonna leave mbs vev soon...really gonnna miss this wonderful school...and the wonderful teachers there...
got to go...
bye...
Shervinn

 
At 18 October, 2007 21:23, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shervinn, the teachers will miss all of you too! Continue to stay connected!

Cheers,
Mdm Low ;)

 
At 19 October, 2007 19:05, Blogger tanann. said...

hello,mdm low!why are the comments here in formal format?well,i shall just follow suit lest i get scolded by my pri4 english/form teacher.anyway i'm ANN from 4H'03,remember?
you see,it's been four years since you taught us.but i just want to let you know,you are still remembered(:
& it's nice still being able to be updated on stuffs going on in mbs through your blog.

keep in touch & hope to see you soon yea!;D

warmest regards,
ann(:

 
At 19 October, 2007 22:54, Blogger Susan said...

Hello Ann, nice to hear from you. Very glad that I am remembered. How are you? I still have very fond memories of 4H 2003. All of you are the privileged lot, managed to learn a little Japanese from me! I remember Vivien was very interested in Japanese language. Yu E was particularly good in English. Gordon was the most popular boy in class! Kee Chin was unique! Tat Jia was vibrant! The list continues...

Hope to see you soon, Ann. Keep in touch and take good care of yourself! All the best! :)

 
At 25 October, 2007 16:50, Blogger JOELFIERYBOY said...

Hi Mdm Low,sry for not posting your blog for so long.I was busy preparing for my PSLE.The Mathes paper was difficult while others were easy.I am so sad that i will be leaving for secondary sch n i cant see u.I will visit u on special occasion with my best friend,Khai Teng.See U soon!Bye Bye!!!

 
At 25 October, 2007 20:01, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Joel, not to worry, we will continue to stay connected via this blog. See you in school. :)

 
At 26 October, 2007 19:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!! haha

liz

 
At 26 October, 2007 21:28, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Liz, any idea what I should post? Anyway, I am busy marking examination papers now. :)

 
At 01 February, 2008 21:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Low,i have a blog you want to go to my blog and see?

 
At 01 February, 2008 21:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa From 2 generosity

 
At 01 February, 2008 22:48, Blogger Susan said...

Sure Melissa. I'll be glad to. See you in school. Happy Lunar New Year! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home