Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Be Yourself Day 2007

What a day! Are you yourself today? Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)

Look at them!








Who is the fairest of us all?




Yong Jen, Wen Gee and I!



1G Kompang lesson in progress

4 Comments:

At 30 August, 2007 22:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TT .. I may have no chance to take a photo with you ..
hahas .. why am I worrying about this ..

Happy Be Yourself Day ? ..^^

 
At 31 August, 2007 01:23, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Siyi, Yong Jen suggested taking pictures with the ex-3H & 4H pupils before graduation. We will arrange a day to do it!

Cheers,
Mdm Low ;)

 
At 31 August, 2007 22:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI MDM LOW!WAH HOW YOU POST THE PHOTOS SO QUICKLY?I REALISE YOU LOVE TO TAKE PHOTOS.MY SISTER REALLY ANGRY WITH HER FARMER CLOTHES YOU TOOK PICTURES OF.~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

 
At 31 August, 2007 22:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OPPS! MY NAME IS.............................................................................................................................................................................
*_____YONG JEN_____*:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home