Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Learning Journey To The Zoo


Today, pupils of 1 Generosity went to the zoo. Hailed as one of the most beautiful zoos in the world, the Singapore Zoo is a place where we can admire the flora and fauna of the various regions of different countries for a total ecological and cultural experience. Enclosures are modelled to resemble the animals' natural habitats. The pupils had a fun-filled time there! Being an animal lover myself, the zoo is a place which I always look forward to going. Hence, I had an enjoyable time too! I would like to thank all the parent volunteers for their help. This learning journey has been a fruitful and smooth-going one. Here are some pictures taken today. Happy viewing!


Splash Safari Show









Proboscis Monkeys


Giant Tortoises

Miniature Horses

Elephants of Asia



What was this elephant doing?

Australian Outback




Pygmy Hippopotamuses



White Tigers





Group Pictures



8 Comments:

At 06 November, 2007 23:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a great time at the zoo?

Honestly! The zoo is the BEST place to relax !! (although it smells) but overall, it still rocks!!

 
At 08 November, 2007 17:53, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

hahax harlos mdm low
long time didnt come le hahax
zoo sure is fun hahax.
luv the kangaroos
luv the white tigers
n the seal
hahahaahahx.
lol
anyway as wat siyi said it reali smells hahax.
bt its fun
lots of animals there de..
speakin of zoo...
mi long time didnt go there le...!!!
hahax.
tats all 4 nw
budbye!
[+]shihui[+]

 
At 10 November, 2007 13:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm low I have enjoyed at the zoo. melissa 1G

 
At 14 November, 2007 21:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahas hiies mdm low
oh my gosh the Miniature horse sooo cute!!! beautiful breeds!! zoo rawks!!
buhbye!
Shervinn.

 
At 15 November, 2007 22:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiies!! tmr last day of sch!! sadd...vev scared i wil drown the whole sch wif my tears!![joking]
mdm low mus remember me!! gonna miss u and mbs!!
gd night,
Shervinn

 
At 15 November, 2007 23:25, Blogger Susan said...

Talking about "drowning" the school... I felt like crying when I bade my 1 Generosity farewell today. I will miss them during the holidays and miss all of you as well. Will upload more pictures soon.

I hereby wish all of you the best in your future endeavours. See you during the P6 Graduation Ceremony tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams. :)

 
At 16 November, 2007 11:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you madam low for your care
, guidance and teaching me for one year.


from

Valerie Kwan

 
At 16 November, 2007 14:42, Blogger Susan said...

Continue to work hard, Valerie. It has been a fruitful and enjoyable year for me too! Thanks for being part of it! Have a good break. Take care. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home