Friday, November 16, 2007

Will Miss All Of You...

Time to say goodbye. I can still remember those good old days vividly! Will definitely miss all of you a lot! All the best in your future endeavours. Continue to work and play hard! Stay connected! :)















29 Comments:

At 16 November, 2007 18:35, Blogger Liz said...

i will miss you people hell loads.

 
At 16 November, 2007 18:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low i am c wei today is such a day i wont forget and u nv take mine pic very very very sad remeber mi ah dont forget bb

 
At 16 November, 2007 18:45, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

hahahaha!!!!
harlos mdm low,
sure wil mis mbs de hehe
sooo funnn heheh...
hahahah,,,,
nuts le mi..
mdm low will remember u de !!!
10 years later promise to visit mbs bt....10 years later u still workin mahx??
lol hehe
tats all
[+]shihui[+]

 
At 16 November, 2007 18:56, Blogger Susan said...

Hi See Wei, we can take a picture on Thursday. Don't be sad, cheer up. It's so unlike your "happy-go-lucky" character! I will be in school from Monday to Thursday. Remember to look for me to have your handsome picture taken! See you then! :)

 
At 16 November, 2007 18:57, Blogger Susan said...

My dear Shihui, are you really going to visit me ten years later? Haha... :0

 
At 16 November, 2007 20:57, Blogger mendel said...

HI MDM LOW SO HAPPY TO TAKE PHOTO WIF U.I WILL REMEMBER U AND WILL VISIT U IF I CAN.
HAPPY TEACHING IN MBS ^_^

 
At 16 November, 2007 21:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emmm...u all tak photo nv call me go??? i oso wan take leh! =(
anyways,cool photo
~shijia

 
At 16 November, 2007 21:14, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Mendel. :)

By the way, Shijia, I will be in school on Thursday too! Hope to hear good news from you then! See you. :)

 
At 16 November, 2007 21:44, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

hahax mdm low
reali i think I WILL visit u 10 years later...
hehehe
try bahx...maybe u see mi duno mi le worx.
hahax =DD
[+]shihui[+]

 
At 16 November, 2007 21:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mdm low. so fast 6 years ler....
wish we cn go back to pri 3 and 4..thats the best time i ever had...but i will promise to visit u!! hahas byebye!

 
At 16 November, 2007 22:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss u all!!i wil visit u 11 yrs later!! hhahas longer than shi hui!! TO THE ETERNITY OF 4H[2005]!!
stay happy!! smilees always!!
night night,
Shervinn.

 
At 16 November, 2007 22:57, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks. I am touched by what Jeremy has said. Please don't make me cry. I will miss Jeremy, my good helper. :)

Good night Shervinn. :)

 
At 18 November, 2007 14:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low, i surely every year de teachers' day will come back to visit all my teachers including u mdm low...i oso will buy presents too...hehe gd luck to u next year,mdm low =p

 
At 18 November, 2007 14:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh yah forgt to put name...
~ah jia

 
At 19 November, 2007 00:32, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Shijia, visiting us will do. I am sure the teachers will be elated to see you. :)

 
At 23 November, 2007 15:47, Blogger JOEL said...

Hi Mdm low,6 yrs in this sch is so fun.We have gone through so many things just to come this day.I will visit you on special occasion when i come back sch next yr.I will not forget you,wish you all the best,Joel.

 
At 24 November, 2007 11:45, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Joel. All the best and take care. Stay connected! :)

 
At 24 November, 2007 12:12, Blogger JOEL said...

ok mdm low,i will.Khai Teng and me will come back to maha bodhi to visit you some time.Take Care!!!!

 
At 25 November, 2007 22:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if its the last day of being a primary student, I will still visit Maha Bodhi. I'm really going to miss lots of people in MBS. T.T

 
At 09 December, 2007 23:10, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

harlos mdm low
hws yr december holidaes??
fun mahx???
ahahahaha'

did u went overseas??
hahax.


[+]shihui[+]

 
At 11 December, 2007 21:28, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shihui, I am fine and having a good rest at home. Mocha has just gone for a sterilisation surgery, hence, I am looking after him now. He is recovering very fast and is eating well.

Enjoy your holidays dear. :)

 
At 25 December, 2007 09:25, Blogger mendel said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

 
At 25 December, 2007 11:31, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, hope everyone is having a fun-filled time during this festive season. Merry Christmas and happy 2008!

Cheers,
Mdm Low ;)

 
At 27 December, 2007 22:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I STILL WANNA BE A PRESCHOOL STUDENTTTT D:
being in damai's weirddddd. i know almost no one there ! D: D:

 
At 31 December, 2007 23:07, Blogger Susan said...

Not to worry Yongxin, I believe you will adapt well in your new school! All the best dear! ;)

 
At 12 March, 2008 16:49, Blogger ClaireSim♥ said...

hi Mdm Low... Miss MBS soooo much... how r u??? In Damai sec not happy lehz... Wat to do??? no time to go back n visit u ad other teachers lehz...


Claire Sim XD

 
At 12 March, 2008 16:53, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Claire, I have left MBS, we'll continue to keep in touch via this blog! Take care and all the best!
:)

 
At 12 March, 2008 19:30, Blogger ClaireSim♥ said...

Oh... Where did u go??? Really miss u lehz...


Claire

 
At 12 March, 2008 23:29, Blogger Susan said...

I intend to study again! Lifelong learning... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home