Hi, I hereby wish all of you a happy and fruitful year ahead! I would also like to wish Mdm Anissa and Mrs Lydia Goh all the best in their new schools! Will definitely miss them a lot! :)
hello mdm low...being in the new sch is a hard work...really miss mbs...so unhappy to watch those unknown faces...stress up abit lah bcuz gt homework liao...
Hello Khai Teng, I am fine. I am the form teacher of 1 Joy this year. My 1 Joy pupils are very adorable!
Which secondary school are you in? Hope you are getting on fine. Must be a sensible boy and take good care of yourself and your mother. Convey my regards to her. Have a fruitful year ahead. :)
17 Comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Happy New Year Mdam Low. Hope that you'll have a fruitfull year ahead! ^^
Thanks Mendel and Siyi. Hope both of you will adapt well in your new schools! Have a great and fruitful year too! Happy 2008! :)
my form teacher,looks like you (;
liz(;
hello mdm low...being in the new sch is a hard work...really miss mbs...so unhappy to watch those unknown faces...stress up abit lah bcuz gt homework liao...
btw, happy new year to you!!!
Hi Liz, in other words, you still get to see "Me" every day then... Haha... :)
Do not worry Shi Jia, you will be able to get on fine in your new school! All the best! Take care. :)
hi madam low,how r u??? fine??? u teaching primary wad this year???
Hello Khai Teng, I am fine. I am the form teacher of 1 Joy this year. My 1 Joy pupils are very adorable!
Which secondary school are you in? Hope you are getting on fine. Must be a sensible boy and take good care of yourself and your mother. Convey my regards to her. Have a fruitful year ahead. :)
Hi Mdm Low, this is nathan, how are you? Dont mind if i ask, where did mdm anissa and mrs lydia goh go?
im in siglap sec
harlos mdm low
u receive the mail i send u mahx??
Hi Shihui, I did not receive any email from you. My email address is: lowsoochen@yahoo.com.
Hear from you soon.
Take care! :)
OMFGGGG.
i miss mrs liow & youuuuu ):
HAHAHHAHA! I AM SO HAPPY.
i got yur phone numberrrr~~
lol xiin...
relax larx...
hahax...
nn mdm low reeive email e mahx??
i send u le....
hahax
Post a Comment
<< Home