Dear Rachel, not to worry, am sure you will have a wonderful new teacher when school reopens. Will miss all of you a lot! I have to upgrade myself, therefore, I have to study again. Hope to start my Master of Education course very soon. All the best! Continue to work hard, my little model pupil!
I can be contacted via my Yahoo email account as my Edumail account will cease soon.
Dear Shannon, I will miss you a lot too! Work hard, you have great potential!
It is so hard to say goodbye. Tears dwelled in my eyes for a moment when all of you greeted me so smartly on Thursday. "Goodbye and thank you Mdm Low, see you next term!" Therefore, I shall say goodbye here.
10 Comments:
hihi Madam low
long time no go ur blog.....
XD
Hi Nicholas, thanks for visiting the blog! All the best in whatever you do! ;)
Hello Mdam Low! Its been awhile huh? As usual your pupils are so adorable! Hope that both you and your class will ge along very well ^^
Hi Siyi, the 1 Joy pupils are indeed very adorable, truly a joy to be with! ;)
Hi Mdm Low, my mummy told me that you are going to leave us. I feel so sad and wish you all the best!
Dear Rachel, not to worry, am sure you will have a wonderful new teacher when school reopens. Will miss all of you a lot! I have to upgrade myself, therefore, I have to study again. Hope to start my Master of Education course very soon. All the best! Continue to work hard, my little model pupil!
I can be contacted via my Yahoo email account as my Edumail account will cease soon.
lowsoochen@yahoo.com
Hope to see all of you again! Take care!
Lots of love,
Mdm Low ;)
Hello Mdm Low,
Little Shannon here will dearly missed you :(
All the Best to You!
Dear Shannon, I will miss you a lot too! Work hard, you have great potential!
It is so hard to say goodbye. Tears dwelled in my eyes for a moment when all of you greeted me so smartly on Thursday. "Goodbye and thank you Mdm Low, see you next term!" Therefore, I shall say goodbye here.
Take care Shannon!
Lots of love,
Mdm Low ;)
Hi!Madam Low!How are you?I miss you:)
Hi Weijun, I am fine. How are you?
Miss you and all in One Joy too! Have a good one-week break in September! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home