Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! ;)


My little red Christmas tree! ;)




Mocha sends his woofy Christmas greeting too! Woof woof! ;P

33 Comments:

At 13 December, 2009 04:54, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

YAY CHRISTMAS ! Cant wait. Hehehe :D
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mdm lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ahahha.

 
At 13 December, 2009 15:13, Blogger Susan said...

Hello, my dear Yongxin. Your name is getting longer! Hahaha... Hope you've been a good girl. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new 2010! ;P

 
At 21 December, 2009 17:25, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

yx here.
hahaha i changed it again :/ this time it's shorterrrr. i'm feeling :( these few days, awww. only 4 more days to christmas :D

 
At 02 January, 2010 19:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mdm Low,

How are you? The school term is starting in a few days time. It has been a fruitful and enjoyable holiday for me.

As I want to achieve better grades next year, I have been doing revision on the various subject that i have been allocated. During this holiday, I always look forward to the few swimming lessons each week. I have passed a few lifesaving tests too.

By the way, will you be continuing your teaching career?

Regards,
Wai Qun

 
At 02 January, 2010 23:21, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Wai Qun. I am doing fine and have enjoyed myself this festive season. :P

It sure sounded like a fruitful and enjoyable vacation for you, Wai Qun. ;)

Well, I will still be in a profession which is related to education, be it teaching, tutoring, lecturing or training. :)

Have a fabulous year ahead! May 2010 present you a perfect 10 in health, studies etc. Jia You! ;P

 
At 13 January, 2010 23:36, Anonymous Si Yi said...

Oh my, guess I'm late for christmas! Haha! How are you Mdm Low? Hope you've enjoyed christmas and new year!

School's have already started for me. I'll be doing a lot of studying since it's sort of a critical year this year!
I have some good news to share though. I've been selected to go for a selection trail for the National Wushu Team. But unfortunately, I pulled my muscle and will be unable to excercise for the next 5 days.

Well, wish me luck! And have a fruitful year ahead!

 
At 13 January, 2010 23:45, Blogger Susan said...

Best of luck, Siyi! All the best in whatever you do and have a fulfilling year ahead! Jia You! ;P

 
At 28 January, 2010 19:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mdm Low,

How are you? It has been quite stressful for me since the school term started. The subjects are getting more difficulty and the amount of homework has increased. Sometimes, I have to work late into the night so I must manage my time properly in order to complete my school homework and tuition work and at the same time do my own revision. I am sure it won't be easy but i still will try my best.

By the way, Chinese New Year is just round the corner. Wishing you a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year!

Regards,
Wai Qun

 
At 28 January, 2010 23:57, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Wai Qun. Thanks for the greeting. I am fine. You are on the right track! Indeed, good time management is crucial if you want to do well in your studies. The key to success is consistency! However, try not to stay up late.

Collect more red packets this Lunar New Year. Gong Xi Gong Xi!

 
At 10 February, 2010 22:15, Blogger ClaireSim♥ said...

hi Mdm Low! how are you? i think i'm very late this time. Belated Christmas, happy 2010 and a happy lunar new year ahead! (:

 
At 10 February, 2010 23:25, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, Claire! Very sweet of you to remember me during this festive season. It's never too late. :)

I wish you and your family a year filled with joy, peace and lots of blessings.

Enjoy yourself during the Lunar New Year holidays. Collect lots of red packets!

Take good care, Claire! ;P

 
At 08 May, 2010 20:28, Blogger Lervonn said...

MDM LOWW !!!!! ITS BEEN REALLY SO LONG EVER SINCE I CAME TO THIS BLOGG SEE YOUU. Wai qun is rightt, homeworks are tons. But i've finally found joy studying . Yeap. finally, no U's but A's. thanks MDM LOW for your Primary 4 teaching ! Heeheee. MUST FIND TIME TO SEE YOU TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF 4H ! :DDD

Yours Faithfully,
Minsen!

 
At 08 May, 2010 23:44, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Minsen, very happy to see your comment. Glad that learning is a joy to you! You are enlightened! Yes, I do hope that we'll all meet again one day! Meanwhile, take good care of yourself! ;)

 
At 31 August, 2010 18:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Low,

Thank you for your constant encouragement and support. I'm fortunate that I had a teacher as wonderful, caring and loving as you. Here's wishing a Happy Teacher's Day to you!

"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." -Henry Brooks Adams

Regards,
Wai Qun

 
At 31 August, 2010 23:01, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, Wai Qun! Teaching is indeed a very fulfilling vocation for me! All the best and take good care! :)

 
At 13 November, 2010 18:44, Anonymous Eliza Koh Pwns You said...

Haha hello Madam Low almost forgot your blog website. Don't worry I favourited it haha. Merry Christmas.

 
At 14 November, 2010 23:22, Blogger Susan said...

Oh,that's very sweet of you, Eliza. Keep in touch though I no longer update this blog of mine. Take good care and all the best in whatever you do! Hugs. :)

 
At 19 November, 2010 20:28, Anonymous Eliza Koh Pwns You said...

By the way, why you so evil? Don't add me in facebook :'(

 
At 20 November, 2010 00:57, Blogger Susan said...

Hahaha... my dear Eliza, my Facebook account is meant for my family members and close friends, not for students. If not, I think I can easily have more than a thousand people under my friends list and that would be hard for me to manage. Hope you can understand. :)
Don't be angry. By the way, do you still contact Cyrus Oh? ;)

 
At 20 November, 2010 16:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehhh.. Mdm low. Why is ur blog so 'dead'?
Btw, sorry for not coming to your blog often enough. No time!
Do you have Facebook? Can add me?
Long time no see,
Yong Jen
(oh no. U better not forget hu I m)

 
At 21 November, 2010 16:28, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Yong Jen! How's NUS High? Hehe... See, I have not forgotten you! Read my earlier comment. I am no longer updating this blog. I am not adding pupils in my Facebook Contact List too. Sorry about that! However, this blog will always be around. Feel free to contact me here or via my email account.
Take good care, Yong Jen. Convey my regards to your wonderful parents! Hope your sister is doing well too! ;)

 
At 11 December, 2010 23:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh. Yayy! Nus high is stressful, esp when u r the last few in sch. Hai. I miss pri sch, everything was so fun to ace. Haha. Just add me lah. I m ur pupil, but also ur friend. X)
ok. I will contact u this way then. Are you still teaching btw?
Yep, my sister is doing well, in p5 next yEar n in the best class too. She wants to go dunman high via guzheng. Hope u have had a fruitful year n many more ahead.

 
At 12 December, 2010 21:03, Blogger Susan said...

Yes, I am still teaching or rather, tutoring. I am a full-time tutor now. Occasionally, I conduct courses, workshops or seminars for children (on an ad-hoc basis). :)

Not to worry, am sure you'll be fine in NUS High. By the way, I was from Dunman High! Yes, Dunman High's Guzheng Ensemble has always been well-known! All the best to your sister! ;)

Thanks! Merry Christmas and many fruitful years ahead for you too! Take good care, Yong Jen! Jia You!!! :D

 
At 04 February, 2011 11:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Low, how are you?

A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul, A Joyful Spirit, A Healthy Body & Heart full of Love... All these are my Prayers for You.

Wish you a Happy New Year! Hope you have a promising and fulfilling year ahead!

Wai Qun

 
At 06 February, 2011 21:32, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, Wai Qun! I like your greeting! Very heart-warming! You have a fruitful year ahead too! ;)

 
At 04 May, 2011 15:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Low!! It's been 2 years already! Hope you're doing fine!!

 
At 05 May, 2011 23:07, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, am doing fine! :D

 
At 31 August, 2011 22:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Low! Hope you're doing great! It's gonna be teachers' day in 1hr and 20mins time, so.. Happy teacher's day!! Haven't forgotten you at all hehehe. ☺♥

Yongxin

 
At 31 August, 2011 23:31, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, Yongxin! Am so happy that I am in your thoughts! Hope you are doing fabulous on your side. All the best, Dear! <3

 
At 03 September, 2011 13:33, Blogger ClaireSim♥ said...

hi mdm low! wishing you a happy teacher's day! how are you? its been quite awhile since i've been here. :o

 
At 04 September, 2011 21:13, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Claire! Thanks! Am doing great. Busy tutoring full-time now. Hope you are doing great too! Convey my regards to your parents! :D

 
At 10 October, 2011 00:18, Anonymous Tang Yong Jen said...

Hi Mdm Low,

Long time no see.
Every year i see people going back to MBS with the purpose of finding their former teachers. For me, i don't really have anyone to find since both you and Mdm Anissa left. the feeling is funny.
Anw, how are you. hope you are well. It brings good memories whenever i return to your blog.
Btw, we have a Facebook Group for MBS 3H/4H 2004-2005. But i have no idea how to add you since you dont want to be my friend. D:
We ought to go out as a class someday. the good times.
Hope tutoring is fun for you. are you tutoring in a tuition centre or you own one to one tution?

Yong Jen


those 3H/4H people seeing this listen up. add me on FB and remember to tell me who you are. i am growing old. So sry if i forgot you. Dx

 
At 10 October, 2011 17:53, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Yong Jen! It's nice seeing such a long message here in my blog! Am not tutoring in a tuition centre but on a one-to-one basis or at most two students per tuition session.

Though I do not add current or ex-students in my Facebook, feel free to write to me there. I can still reply your emails via Facebook! ;)

Please inform me of any class gathering. I will try my best to attend if I can make it! It's a wonderful feeling to know that I am remembered after all these years.

With lots of love,
Ms Susan Low ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home