Post your comments freely!
posted by Susan @ Thursday, October 08, 2009 5 comments
Due to this post, I'm tempted to break in to your house and dog-nap Mocha! >D(wait, don't call the police! I'm joking! Oo''')Btw, how old is mocha? (I have short term memory ...ToT)
Hahaha... guess he's the most precious item in my house! Will lock my door well. -^Mocha is seven years old (human years). For dogs, he is about 50 years old now. ^^
How about the windows? *smirks*I see. He has lived half a dog century! Kudos to Mocha! ^^
hello mdm low! how are you? -Claire
Hi, Claire! I've been great! I have completed my studies and currently taking a break. Hope you've been doing great on your side too! Convey my regards to your parents! Have a fruitful and enjoyable break! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
An optimistic, accommodating and fun-loving person! I try to live each and every day of my life to its fullest! :)
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Due to this post, I'm tempted to break in to your house and dog-nap Mocha! >D
(wait, don't call the police! I'm joking! Oo''')
Btw, how old is mocha? (I have short term memory ...ToT)
Hahaha... guess he's the most precious item in my house! Will lock my door well. -^
Mocha is seven years old (human years). For dogs, he is about 50 years old now. ^^
How about the windows? *smirks*
I see. He has lived half a dog century! Kudos to Mocha! ^^
hello mdm low! how are you?
-Claire
Hi, Claire! I've been great! I have completed my studies and currently taking a break. Hope you've been doing great on your side too! Convey my regards to your parents! Have a fruitful and enjoyable break! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home