Oh... Hello... Hehe... ;)
I am so sorry, been busy lately. Hope to complete my course soon, then will upload pictures of my convocation. How about that? Thanks for thinking of me. It's a wonderful feeling to be missed... Hugs to all! Take good care and catch up soon! Mocha is fine and he sends his woofy regards! Woof woof... ;P

9 Comments:
Hi!Mdm Low, how are you? I just got back my results. I am not very satisfied with my results. Most of the results are around B3 and B4 and a few A1 and A2. I need to work hard during the June Holidays to improves my grades.
Regards,
Wai Qun
I apologised for some typo errors. The last few words of the last sentence should be ...improve my grades instead of improves my grades.
Regards,
Wai Qun
Hi, Wai Qun, I am fine. Thanks! Your grades are good! You even made an attempt to proof-read and edit your posting. I am impressed. :)
Way to go! You'll go very far, I am sure. Must take good care of yourself amidst your busy schedule. ;)
HIIIII MDM LOW.
YOU FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!! :D:D
Yes, finally! Have been busy. Just read some online educational journals, going to turn in now. Good night and sweet dreams, my dear Yongxin. :)
Hi Mdam Low!! Nice to hear from you again! I got back my results too ~ but unfortunately, its not really satisfying. Haha, although I got top 3 in the level.
Don't push yourself too much, alright? By the way, when is your course completing?
Thanks Siyi! My course should end before October this year, soon! I am so excited. You take good care too! ;)
Dear Mdm Low,
How are you? The June holidays are over in a blink of an eye. It is time for us to get back to school. I need to work much more harder if I want to get into a class of my choice in secondary 3 next year. I did some revision for the subjects during the holidays so I was generally able to understand what the teacher is teaching in class. Take good care of yourself!
Regards,
Wai Qun
Hi Wai Qun, thanks for the nice update about yourself. Mocha and I are fine. Just realised that my convocation would be held in Australia next year. Hence, I am not too sure if I would have the time then to attend the ceremony. I will continue to work hard, just like you! You take good care of yourself too! All the best! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home