Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Woofy!

Glitter Words





12 Comments:

At 21 September, 2008 13:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mdam Low! How are you and mocha these days?
..>< the more I see mocha the more I feel like meeting it!

*sigh* my exams are around the corner and somehow I fell stressed.
well, wish me luck ^^

Have a nice day!

 
At 21 September, 2008 21:50, Blogger Jia said...

hello mdm low...long time nvr see you le! sort of missed you:) mocha seemed to be bigger?? well, wish you successful in everything you do:) GOODLUCK!

 
At 22 September, 2008 13:27, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Siyi, lots of luck to you!
I am feeling stressed too as I have lots of assignments to complete. All the best to all of us! Hehe...

Hi Shijia, I miss all of you too! Mocha has indeed put on weight lately as his appetite has been very good. All the best in whatever you are doing now.

Take good care, all my little darlings! Mocha sends all of you his greeting! Woof woof! ;P

 
At 23 September, 2008 01:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mdm low!

sorry i could not make it for teachers' day celebration this year as i was tied up with school =(

BUT! i'll be there next year! =)

*your dog is still cute but had more fur than in the last pic you had shown me hahas =)

 
At 27 September, 2008 22:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Low, Nathan here if u still remeber me :). Heard u have left mbs, must be very free these days, argh exams round the corner, hope to do well ! :) All the best to whatever u do mdm low! :)

 
At 28 September, 2008 21:43, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Jing Xuan, I have left MBS. :)

Thanks Nathan. I am not that free as I have lots of assignments to clear within these 18 months! Hope to have a smooth-going year ahead! All the best to you too! Take care.
;)

Keep in touch! ---<@

 
At 29 September, 2008 20:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI mdm low Nathan here again. I dont get you, what do u mean by 18 months?

 
At 30 September, 2008 01:33, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Nathan, my Master of Education course would take me 18 months to complete! Hehe... Very tough-going... Need to write several research papers. :)

 
At 30 September, 2008 22:01, Blogger tanann. said...

Hi Mdm Low, not sure if you can still rmb me.Ann here btw,&it's been 5yrs since you taught me in pri4!
Time flies, but well i won't forget you&all the help that you've given to the class then(:
See that you've moved on with your life&left mbs.&Yea i'm also doing pretty well in Secondary School.But i really miss you pretty much!
Glad that there's this blog of yours to yea,stay connected!:D
Goodluck for your studies&endeavours ahead alright!

I'll continue to stay connected to you through your blog!ha ha.

with love!

 
At 30 September, 2008 22:32, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Ann, thanks for the very touching note here. It was very heart-warming and encouraging! Yeah, I have moved on, finally! Hehe... after almost 11 years in MBS! However, I miss all of you and will occasionally think of the good old days. Very happy that I am fondly remembered by you, Ann! Thanks! All the best to you too! Take good care.

Lots of love,
Mdm Low :)

 
At 03 October, 2008 12:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

 
At 03 October, 2008 20:42, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Ryan! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home