Men's Best Friends!
Here are some pictures of men's best friends! They come in all shapes and sizes. Love them the way they love us. Three cheers to all dog lovers!
Mochi is my cousin's dog!
This beautiful dog belongs to an old man staying at Circuit Road, near MBS.

This is Pepsi! She is adopted and lives with an owner who loves her a lot!
This friendly dog is Bui Bui! He lives in a shophouse.
This is adorable Baby!
This is inquisitive Monet! He is the youngest among all, only 6 months old.
This is Ben Ben. He is 9 years old.
Happy looks happy!
Sammy is very old and his face is turning white.












20 Comments:
heyys mdm low...
frankly speakin..
i no tat dog..
tat old man tat lives at circuit rd..
cause i live there 13 years le hahas..
he always brings his dog out de...
ohh n sry didnt come yr blog so often..
these few weeks exam week..
so studyin hard 4 it hahas.
2day jus ifnish hist test...
so hahas cn slack a little..=DD
how r u??
hahas..
gtg le buaiis
hui =DD
Hi Shihui, I am getting on fine. I am currently conducting enrichment lessons in two primary schools and some private tuition. I am trying to adapt to life as a student again! Hehe... It is enjoyable but can be stressful too when it is time to submit assignments.
Vicky sent me a handphone message last week. She hopes to visit me! Am sure we will meet again soon! Meanwhile, take good care of yourselves! ;)
Hello Mdam Low ^^ I just finished my mid-years and sorry that I didn't come here often nowadays. mid-years are stressfull
___
_| |0 ...well, luckily its over!
Those dogs are cute! ..and how's mocha doing?
Hope both of you are doing well. Btw, I'm going to China next week for a exchange programme for wushu (my cca)^^ wish me luck!
Mocha and I are fine. Thanks.
Best of luck, Siyi! Hope that this exchange programme would be a fruitful and enjoyable one! Take care. :)
Oh, my God. I knw you're gonna screammmmmmm.
I failed English, Lit, & History! ):
But! I improved in Science =D
Awww, i miss youuu! :D
I also want to go visit you leh. LOL. :D
Ugh, i miss Siyi toooooooooo :(
Hi Yongxin, I can literally hear you screaming! Hehe... Not to worry, I did not pass all subjects too when I was in secondary school. Well, learn from our failures! You are a left-brainer, stronger in Math and Science... Explore further on that! Take care! ;)
LOL! That was what my science teacher said whn he talked to my parents @ the meet-the-parents session!
=D
Hi Yongxin, I guess great minds think alike! ;)
LOL, true, true =D
&, i just realised that this blog is here for soooo long already! HAHAH=D
Hello Mdam Low ! I'm back from china !
the training was okay but its been a week from it and I kinda missed the training ...
And good news too! I got my report book back and I did quite well for my mid-years ..
I got the top in class and I got 6th position in the NA level ..ahaha^^
So how are you, your studies and mocha? ..hope to see you again ..
Take Care !
Thanks Siyi. Mocha and I are fine. Happy to know that you have done well for your mid-year examinations. Continue to work hard! Take care. :)
MDM LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I NEVER VISIT YOUR BLOG 4 1 YEAR!!!!!! HOPE U DOING FINE WITH 1 JOY!!!HANDLING THEM ARE LIKE WHEN I WAS SEC1 HAHA~~~~ I'm not sure when to visit u all cause somehow busy..... well signing off~~~~ Wish all 4H People's strive up to your desire wishes!!!!! hehe
Sry im Min Sen~~~ wahahahha
Oh dear, Minsen is in Dreamland again... Hehe... :)
Hi Mdm.Low how old is Mocha??:)
Hi Eliza, he'll be six years old soon. :)
Hi Mdm.Low i got my report book and i got 11 place again but i got band 1 for maths and english!!!!!!!! Mr.Lau said that if u got band 1 for english or maths can get present!! Yu Cai got 1 in class 3 times!!!!!!oh yah and if u got 90 and above for maths can get mini whiteboard!!!i got 90 for maths!!!!i miss u
That's wonderful, Eliza! You have been consistent in your work. Last year, you achieved band 1 for English and Mathematics too! Well done, keep up the good work. Mr Lau must be busy getting ready all the presents! Hehe... I have warned him that 2 Generosity is a fantastic class! ;)
Miss you too, Eliza. This blog will always be around for all of you. Have a great year ahead! Take care, my little Eliza! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home