Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hi!

Hello to all my little ones. Hope everything is fine on your side, be it in MBS or in your secondary schools. I have been rather busy lately and will try my very best to update this blog monthly if possible. Here are two latest pictures of Mocha and myself. Keep in touch and take care! ;)



24 Comments:

At 08 April, 2008 19:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! Mdam Low, do you play a guitar? [the first picture shows a guitar at the background]haha, Hope that all of us could keep in contact and meet one and another soon ^^. Have a nice day!

 
At 08 April, 2008 23:07, Blogger Susan said...

Oh, that's my cousin's house, therefore, the guitar is not mine. By the way, I cannot play a guitar. Have a great week ahead! ;)

 
At 11 April, 2008 20:05, Blogger Jia said...

hello mdm low!!!!!still remember me? anyway are u free tmr....my sch has a bazaar so hope tat u can come to support us as in help us buy things lor...its lik jumble sale but jus tat there will be visitors to buy our things other than the student buy them....so,wana come? always welcome....oh is cchm...hope to see u there ,it's only on 12 april!!!
byebye:D
shijia

 
At 11 April, 2008 21:10, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shijia, I'll be busy tomorrow. I will be conducting enrichment lessons in another primary school. Thanks for your invitation. All the best! Take care. :)

 
At 12 April, 2008 16:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG MDM LOWWWWWW.
SIYI & I WENT BACK TO MBS ON TUESDAY & WE MISSED YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
FASTER COME BACK TO MAHABODHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )X
& ANYWAY, THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT MBS BAND GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS AGAIN! YIPPEEEEE.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR MBS THOUGH IM NOT IN THE BAND NOW (T.T)
HAHAS, YEAHS. WE MISS YOU MDM LOW!
YAYYYY, :D
SEE YOU SOON? AHHAS~
loves.
*sorry for the caps. :P

 
At 13 April, 2008 01:31, Blogger Susan said...

Miss you a lot too, my dearest Yongxin! Very happy that our school concert band has clinched the Gold With Honours Award again! YIPPEE!!!

I love "Eiger", a superb piece of work! Three cheers to both the instructors and our band members! ;)

 
At 13 April, 2008 21:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahas, yeahs, it's niceeeee :D
How did you know MBS band played eiger? Did you go to the SYF? :D:D:D:D:D
I wanted to go but it was school time& i had a chinese test that day& it was my friend's birthday (which didn't go too well). D:

 
At 13 April, 2008 21:40, Blogger Susan said...

Well, I was in-charged of band for a short while before I left MBS this March. Have heard "Eiger" several times during the practice and sharing sessions. :)

 
At 21 April, 2008 22:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! mdm low, mocha still looks as cute as ever.Hope you have been doing well.

Cheers,
your ex-ex-ex student
Nathan :)

 
At 21 April, 2008 23:12, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Nathan, Mocha and I are fine! You must be very busy in Catholic High. Take care and keep in touch! ;)

 
At 23 April, 2008 17:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdm low u noe hu am i?nvm i am jason last time from ur class(3h).Not sure if u still remember me:)

 
At 23 April, 2008 21:48, Blogger Susan said...

Yes, I can remember you. The very helpful and sensible Jason? The one who was very diligent? Did you help out in the "Buddy Writing" Programme with Jing Hao? Hope you are getting on fine in your secondary school. Take care! ;)

 
At 26 April, 2008 10:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mdm low,

My SA1 exams has started on 25th April so I will not be visiting your blog for a few weeks.

Good luck!

Take care too!

Best regards,
Wai Qun

 
At 26 April, 2008 14:03, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Wai Qun. All the best!
Take care! ;)

 
At 04 May, 2008 17:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, so cool! :D
HAHA, uhhh, i'm having my MYE starting tomorrow ;(
Hardwork. Sigh. Geography is so hardddddd :(
Still, love you loads Mdm Low :D Miss you alot you know! :D

 
At 04 May, 2008 23:26, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Yongxin,am so touched. It is sweet to know that someone misses me so much! Miss you too! All the best and take good care.

Lots of love,
Mdm Low ;)

 
At 09 May, 2008 19:05, Blogger ClaireSim♥ said...

hi mdm low!!
i am claire BTW...
wow! i didn't think that sec sch life is so stress.
wish i still in MBS!!!!
miss you so much!!
wish i went back earlier to see you!!

 
At 09 May, 2008 20:46, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Claire, not to worry, I am sure you will adapt well to secondary school life. All the best, you can do it! Take care and keep in touch! :)

 
At 13 May, 2008 22:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mdm Low,How Are You,Remember Me? :)

 
At 14 May, 2008 00:10, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Terence from my previous 4Faith class? You are currently in primary 6?

Thanks for visiting this blog! Take care! ;)

 
At 20 June, 2008 17:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mdm.Low i miss you

 
At 20 June, 2008 17:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm.Low did u leave MBS?:'(

 
At 20 June, 2008 17:20, Blogger Susan said...

Yes Eliza, I have left MBS. Miss you too! Miss Cyrus too! Hehe... I have just visited Melissa's blog! Cool blog with nice Japanese songs! Take care dearie. ;P

 
At 26 July, 2008 23:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home