wow, none of the teachers had changed. and where was the first 9 pictures taken from? I'm very sure that it was not in school, was it? hahas, okay. Enjoy your march holidays ^^
HAI.): MUST COME BACK ASAP OK! &&IF YOU COME BACK MBS ALREADY, SMS MEEE! D: I WILL IMMEDIATELY FLY THERE! :D AHAHHAHAHA. ANYWAY, I'LL MISS YOU LOADSLOADSLOADS!
Hi mdm low!!! sad that u left MBS... Hope that u can do well in ur studiez!!! IM sure a lot of ur students including me of corse will miss euu very much!!! After ur studies MUST come back MBS horx!!! hahas... XD
Hi MDM Low. Why did you wanna leave MBS for further study so sudden? Will miss you der leh....Now could not go back to MBS to see you any more.. I still have a lot of things that i want to say to you der leh!! So pls come back fast ok? ** ALWAYS THE BEST TEACHER IN MY HEART!!** TAKE CARE!
lol mdm low... went bak 2day u nt there los.. then didnt see u le... lol so guai when u nt there.. we were lik duno wat to do los.. then duno do wat.. then kana scolded by the "bullface" haha jeremy say de haha sabo...=DD nvm he wont scold. lol. ya scolded by him lo.. the scold was lik so damm badd cn.. zzz... he called us three strangers!.. ehh.. pls la... zzz.. why nw security so idiot de.. go in oso cnt .. mus sure be him go complain le la.. zzz.. spoil the mode.. haha..
jeremy hen mushy lehs.. haha...
bt ya correct los mdm low wil remember u de=DD dun 4gt us hors.. so cute de students u wun 4gt bahs..' haha.. lol i goin bash up by someone 4 sayin tat...so.... lol.. when will u be bak??!! mus remember cme bak to mbs then u cn see how the "new" mbs is.. hhaha dun 4gt wors.
Yeah Lor! Mdm low! i also want complain the ''bullface''! Me and Shi hui wait outside staff room also cannot leh! Than the ''bullface'' still say yesterday got 2 jokers come to mbs school...lol and shi Hui want to noe who is the 2 ''jokers'' haha!
lol haha mdm low the other is xavier lo.. haha..different uniforms mahs.. then tat "bullface" reali scold lo.. lik gt a badd trashin frm him zzz. cnt visit sch mehs? nid scold us de mehs.. zzz.. y security become liddat de.. then gt problem comin in to the sch lo.. the guard dun let us cme in lo.. maybe gt a trashin frm tat "bullface" haha.. poor guard i pity him.. ohh n gt the help frm shi lao shi then cn come in lo...zzz... haha.
Hi Joel. I left MBS about 2 weeks ago. May not return to MBS in the near future. However, we can still communicate via this blog! Take care. Hope you are getting on fine in your secondary school. ;)
Hi! Mdm Low,I'm Wai Qun. My secondary school life is very stress. My school's discipline is very strict, have 8 discipline teachers and the discipline master is very fierce. Still need to use macbook to study. All the best for your studies
Thanks Wai Qun. I am very sure that you will be able to cope and adapt well in your secondary school. Continue to keep in touch via this blog. All the best! ;)
Hello Mdam Low! It has been awhile since you've updated something. Busy with school work? ahahas ^^ Hope to see you soon though, so, do faster come back to MBS !! :]
Dear Siyi, I will be very busy from now till end of 2009. Therefore, it's unlikely that I'll return to MBS in the near future. Hope to update my blog monthly if possible. Take care! ;)
21 Comments:
wow, none of the teachers had changed. and where was the first 9 pictures taken from? I'm very sure that it was not in school, was it? hahas, okay. Enjoy your march holidays ^^
Dear Siyi, those pictures are taken at NIE, NTU. In other words, taken at the teachers' school! ;)
By the way, I have also left MBS to pursue my studies. Hope to be back one day! Till then...
Continue to stay connected! This blog will always be around for all of you!
With lots of love,
Mdm Low :)
MDM LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
WHENN WILL YOU COME BACK MBS??????? I WANT TO SEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!)X
SOBSOB, YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF OKAY! ):
&&I HOPE YOU WILL BE SUCESSFUL IN YOUR STUDIES! AAAAAAAAAH. I WILL MISS YOU ALOTALOT!)X
Yes, my dearest Yongxin, I can hear you! Hahaha...
You take care too! Will miss you a lot too!
Lots of love,
Mdm Low ;)
HAI.):
MUST COME BACK ASAP OK! &&IF YOU COME BACK MBS ALREADY, SMS MEEE! D: I WILL IMMEDIATELY FLY THERE! :D AHAHHAHAHA. ANYWAY, I'LL MISS YOU LOADSLOADSLOADS!
Hi mdm low!!! sad that u left MBS...
Hope that u can do well in ur studiez!!!
IM sure a lot of ur students including me of corse will miss euu very much!!!
After ur studies MUST come back MBS horx!!! hahas... XD
Thanks Khai Teng. I will do what I preach and will study hard! Take care of yourself and your mother! Keep in touch! ;)
Hi MDM Low. Why did you wanna leave MBS for further study so sudden? Will miss you der leh....Now could not go back to MBS to see you any more.. I still have a lot of things that i want to say to you der leh!! So pls come back fast ok?
** ALWAYS THE BEST TEACHER IN MY HEART!!**
TAKE CARE!
lol mdm low...
went bak 2day u nt there los..
then didnt see u le...
lol so guai when u nt there..
we were lik duno wat to do los..
then duno do wat..
then kana scolded by the "bullface" haha jeremy say de
haha sabo...=DD nvm he wont scold. lol.
ya scolded by him lo..
the scold was lik so damm badd cn..
zzz...
he called us three strangers!..
ehh.. pls la...
zzz..
why nw security so idiot de..
go in oso cnt ..
mus sure be him go complain le la..
zzz..
spoil the mode..
haha..
jeremy hen mushy lehs..
haha...
bt ya correct los mdm low wil remember u de=DD
dun 4gt us hors..
so cute de students u wun 4gt bahs..'
haha..
lol i goin bash up by someone 4 sayin tat...so....
lol..
when will u be bak??!!
mus remember cme bak to mbs
then u cn see how the "new" mbs is..
hhaha dun 4gt wors.
smiles always =DD
shihui.
Yeah Lor! Mdm low! i also want complain the ''bullface''!
Me and Shi hui wait outside staff room also cannot leh! Than the ''bullface'' still say yesterday got 2 jokers come to mbs school...lol and shi Hui want to noe who is the 2 ''jokers'' haha!
Dear Jeremy and Shihui, not to worry, we'll definitely meet again one day! "Three strangers"? Who is the other one? Scott? :)
Will miss all of you a lot too! All the best!
With lots of love,
Mdm Low ;)
lol haha mdm low the other is xavier lo..
haha..different uniforms mahs..
then tat "bullface" reali scold lo..
lik gt a badd trashin frm him
zzz.
cnt visit sch mehs?
nid scold us de mehs..
zzz..
y security become liddat de..
then gt problem comin in to the sch lo..
the guard dun let us cme in lo..
maybe gt a trashin frm tat "bullface" haha..
poor guard i pity him..
ohh n gt the help frm shi lao shi then cn come in lo...zzz...
haha.
Oh, Xavier... Well, tight security is essential. Better be safe than sorry. Don't blame the security guard, he's doing a good job to safeguard MBS! :)
Well, sad to have missed the opportunity to see Jeremy, Xavier and you. We'll catch up again one day! All the best! ;)
hi mdm low,since when did u leave mbs?so sad tt u leave...ware did u go?wish u could come back mbs.Joel.
Hi Joel. I left MBS about 2 weeks ago. May not return to MBS in the near future. However, we can still communicate via this blog! Take care. Hope you are getting on fine in your secondary school. ;)
Hi! Mdm Low,I'm Wai Qun. My secondary school life is very stress. My school's discipline is very strict, have 8 discipline teachers and the discipline master is very fierce. Still need to use macbook to study. All the best for your studies
Thanks Wai Qun. I am very sure that you will be able to cope and adapt well in your secondary school. Continue to keep in touch via this blog. All the best! ;)
Hello Mdam Low! It has been awhile since you've updated something. Busy with school work? ahahas ^^ Hope to see you soon though, so, do faster come back to MBS !! :]
Dear Siyi, I will be very busy from now till end of 2009. Therefore, it's unlikely that I'll return to MBS in the near future. Hope to update my blog monthly if possible. Take care! ;)
awwww.miss you so much.
btw,4h'05 rocks my entire live :D
someone organise a 4h gathering please.
good luck in your studies!
bye!
liz.
Hi Liz, nice to see your comment.
4H (2005) was indeed a very unique class! Lots of sweet memories... Keep in touch! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home