Hello Mdam Low! How have you been?(btw, both mocha and you look like models ..><) ..
these days, I wonder why all the teachers I liked are going away. for example my english teacher moved to duman sec. my art teacher went to study for 2 years .. T.T
*sigh* well, hope you and mocha are doing well! Take Care^^!
Hi Siyi, thanks for the compliment! Hehe... The credit goes to my mother, the photographer (for capturing the wonderful moments I had with Mocha)! Both Mocha and I are doing fine. Mocha is putting on weight as he is very greedy lately! He drools whenever he smells food. Keep in touch and take care! ;)
Mdm Low..... hihi~~~ long time no see... Miss 4H and by the way. Why yong jen got in NUS HIGH???? got such school arh???? im very stupid .Please tell me^^
Hi Minsen, you are not stupid, please do not say that. NUS High is a very new school and not many people know that it exists. Have a great year ahead! Take care. ;)
Thanks, my dearest little Eliza. Yes, Mdm Ang was at my place. She came to see Mocha. :)
I left MBS to pursue my studies. Hope 2 Generosity is getting on fine. How are you? Am sure you are doing well. Continue to work hard. Put in more effort in Chinese, I know you have no problems in English and Mathematics. Study and play hard Eliza! ;)
14 Comments:
Hello Mdam Low! How have you been?(btw, both mocha and you look like models ..><) ..
these days, I wonder why all the teachers I liked are going away. for example my english teacher moved to duman sec. my art teacher went to study for 2 years .. T.T
*sigh*
well, hope you and mocha are doing well! Take Care^^!
Hi Siyi, thanks for the compliment! Hehe... The credit goes to my mother, the photographer (for capturing the wonderful moments I had with Mocha)! Both Mocha and I are doing fine. Mocha is putting on weight as he is very greedy lately! He drools whenever he smells food. Keep in touch and take care! ;)
HAHAHHAHA, Not only Mocha's eating more. I tooooo! I'm like gaining lots of weight :(
haha... the photos look nice. i noe yr blog through peck yee's one... yr dog is cute...
Thanks Sharlene. Hope you are currently doing very well in your secondary school. All the best and take care. ;)
Visit my blog at www.barneynballack.blogspot.com
tag all u like...
thanks
which sch r u at now?
just asking
No particular school. Sometimes, I'll conduct enrichment lessons if I am free. Have been to Henry Park and Pei Chun last few months. :)
all the best
Mdm Low..... hihi~~~ long time no see... Miss 4H and by the way. Why yong jen got in NUS HIGH???? got such school arh???? im very stupid .Please tell me^^
MinSen,
4h people ,2004
Hi Minsen, you are not stupid, please do not say that. NUS High is a very new school and not many people know that it exists. Have a great year ahead! Take care. ;)
Hi Mdm.Low u and Mocha are beautiful. By the way did Mdm.Ang come to your house?
why u leave MBS???
Thanks, my dearest little Eliza. Yes, Mdm Ang was at my place. She came to see Mocha. :)
I left MBS to pursue my studies. Hope 2 Generosity is getting on fine. How are you? Am sure you are doing well. Continue to work hard. Put in more effort in Chinese, I know you have no problems in English and Mathematics. Study and play hard Eliza! ;)
Yah my chinese have Lots of problems but i will work hard :)
And thanks for the advice ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home