hello mdm low! and ..oh dear ....mocha bit your ear in the 5th picture??? ....ahaha^^, sorry for not coming here often again ..T.T .. ahh, what should I do?! I only left 1 week to finish every holiday homework I have before school reopens. aw man, I have to rush now. and oh yeah ..(fyi, its yx bday tday!^^) see ya!
MDM LOW!!!! HOW COULD U SAY THAT IM IN DREAMLAND???>< MAYBE U ARE NT TEACHING 1 JOY HAHA!!!! I joined BAND! TOUGH! ALL THE MAJOR SKILLS MY HAND WAN DIE ALREADY!! HOW I WISH CAN PERFORM~~~ NXT YEAR SYF!!! HAHA!!
Hi MDM Low, guess you will never guess that i finally posted on your blog. haha. Now i am in NUS High sch of Math Sci! All thanks to you! You helped me built my foundation. Post more pictures of Mocha leh. And, btw, did he grow furrier? haha.
Wow, Shihui actually remembered my birthday! Well, it's a secret by the way...
Hi Yong Jen, glad that you are visiting this blog. I hope you will have a smooth-going and fruitful time in NUS High. Keep in touch and take good care. Convey my regards to your parents. They are such wonderful people! Yeah, will post more pictures of Mocha! Happy viewing! ;)
hi mdm.low,tell u that clarence won for the class the colouring competition!!!FIRST PRIZE!!!the whole class get to watch the prince caspian movie for (FREE)
Hi Eliza, my birthday is a secret! Hehe... It's in July. ;)
Wow, Clarence has done the class proud! She is gifted in Art! I still remember the "Sunflower" which she has drawn and coloured! It was so beautiful! Free movie! I wish I was there... :)
18 Comments:
hello mdm low! and ..oh dear ....mocha bit your ear in the 5th picture??? ....ahaha^^, sorry for not coming here often again ..T.T ..
ahh, what should I do?! I only left 1 week to finish every holiday homework I have before school reopens. aw man, I have to rush now. and oh yeah ..(fyi, its yx bday tday!^^)
see ya!
MDM LOW!!!! HOW COULD U SAY THAT IM IN DREAMLAND???>< MAYBE U ARE NT TEACHING 1 JOY HAHA!!!! I joined BAND! TOUGH! ALL THE MAJOR SKILLS MY HAND WAN DIE ALREADY!! HOW I WISH CAN PERFORM~~~ NXT YEAR SYF!!! HAHA!!
Hi Siyi, thanks for updating me. Mocha is not biting me, he's sniffing me! Hahaha...
As for Minsen,all the best. Practise hard so you can be chosen to represent your school for SYF competition next year! Jia you!
Take care! ;)
hello madam low
i am melissa
can you vist my blog?
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Oh, my life's screwed T___T
Hahahahahhaha, hello anyway! :D I dropped by yea! :D
Mdm low~~~~ So which teacher left the scho0l??? And thank you ~~~
MinSen
HARLOS!!! MDM LOW!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAHAS!!
WISH U ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING!!!!
HAHAS...
takecares=DD
hui
Hi MDM Low, guess you will never guess that i finally posted on your blog. haha. Now i am in NUS High sch of Math Sci! All thanks to you! You helped me built my foundation. Post more pictures of Mocha leh. And, btw, did he grow furrier? haha.
Wow, Shihui actually remembered my birthday! Well, it's a secret by the way...
Hi Yong Jen, glad that you are visiting this blog. I hope you will have a smooth-going and fruitful time in NUS High. Keep in touch and take good care. Convey my regards to your parents. They are such wonderful people! Yeah, will post more pictures of Mocha! Happy viewing! ;)
lols..yupp i rememered=DD
i saved in my handphone =DD
nnn
i duno when we started knowing yr birthday...
hahas
anyway
gdluck in everythin =DD
shihu=DD
Miss all of you a lot! :)
hi mdm.low,tell u that clarence won for the class the colouring competition!!!FIRST PRIZE!!!the whole class get to watch the prince caspian movie for (FREE)
its your birthday???
whens your birthday?tell me :)
Hi Eliza, my birthday is a secret! Hehe... It's in July. ;)
Wow, Clarence has done the class proud! She is gifted in Art! I still remember the "Sunflower" which she has drawn and coloured! It was so beautiful! Free movie! I wish I was there... :)
wish u were there too
the sunflower has a ladybug right!;)
Yes! You are right, Eliza! You have a very good memory. Good night, darling. Sweet dreams... ;)
hello Mdm Low!
how are you? Mocha is getting cuter! haha.
Thanks Claire! Have a great holiday! Take care. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home