GIVE IT UP TO MOCHA THE MODEL ..*laughs* How are you Mdam Low? ..Celebrating the 43rd Singapore Birthday and the Opening of the Olympics ?? .. *sigh* I'm seriously hoping to have a 4H (2005) gathering ..T.T // well, take care!
Hi Siyi, miss those celebrations in school! Do email some nice pictures to me if there's a 4H gathering! I'll upload them on this blog! Take good care! Have a fabulous weekend! Cheers! ;)
Nicholas, you can write to me via this email: lowsoochen@yahoo.com !If not, you can write here too, I check this blog regularly!
Well done Nicholas, keep up the good work. PSLE is round the corner, everyone must be busy revising. All the best! Hope to hear good news from all of you soon!
I will not be back in the near future but we can still keep in touch here! Hope Kian Ming is doing fine too! Take good care! By the way, I'll be meeting Mdm Ang Hwee Pheng for dinner tomorrow.
Wa....4H gathering...Hard lo..I dunno whether they will meet anot by tell me the date i will try^^.Mdm Low!!!! I didn't see u on teachers day..U left the school to study???sorry ask so much question.Saw alot of my primary school friends and really changed alot everyone.i can gurantee that!
LOLS... mdm low mi long time didnt come lo.. lets see... 4h gathering.. ehh... after exams maybe? got lots of time exams nearing le.. goodluck to my fellow classmates!!! and mdm jiayous worss..! hahahs
24 Comments:
All the best
GIVE IT UP TO MOCHA THE MODEL ..*laughs*
How are you Mdam Low? ..Celebrating the 43rd Singapore Birthday and the Opening of the Olympics ?? ..
*sigh* I'm seriously hoping to have a 4H (2005) gathering ..T.T //
well, take care!
Hi Siyi, miss those celebrations in school! Do email some nice pictures to me if there's a 4H gathering! I'll upload them on this blog! Take good care! Have a fabulous weekend! Cheers! ;)
hi...mdm low...remember me??
Tan shi hui???
i suddenly remembered ur blog and
came to post a comment!!
Hi Shihui from 4 Faith? The same class as Nicholas and Nathaniel? Do visit this blog when you are free and stay connected! ;)
heyys siyi really wan hav 4h gathering???
i can try wors^^
hahas...
let you know if i have news about it...
hahas
take care mdm low.
all the best :)
shihui
Thanks Shihui. You take good care too! :)
to shihui:
thank you!^^ That'll help alot.
hope that 4H could all meet up again!
yea....its me!!
Mdm Low,
Wish You a Happy Teacher Day!!!
madam low, why did u leave the school? Many 4f pupils miss u like shu xuan , me , xinying and many more... P.S I GOT 72 for maths!! YEAH!!
Oh yeah do u have an hotmail adderss?
we could communicate well there.
Happy Teachers Day Mdm.Low!!!!!
wish u the best1:);)
Thanks to all my little ones.
Nicholas, you can write to me via this email: lowsoochen@yahoo.com !If not, you can write here too, I check this blog regularly!
Well done Nicholas, keep up the good work. PSLE is round the corner, everyone must be busy revising. All the best! Hope to hear good news from all of you soon!
Happy holidays to all and take good care!
With lots of love,
Mdm Low ;)
Hello Mdam Low! Did you attend the school's Teacher's Day Celebration on 26 August ? (i think) ..ehehe ..
Btw, Happy Teacher's Day! Hope that you could come back to MBS very soon! We'll all miss you!
Take Care !!
Thanks Siyi. I did not return to MBS for the celebration, not too sure which day it was.
Miss you too and take care! ;)
hi Mdam low. Really miss you a lot when will you be coming back to mbs? HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!
Thanks Shuxuan. :)
I will not be back in the near future but we can still keep in touch here! Hope Kian Ming is doing fine too! Take good care! By the way, I'll be meeting Mdm Ang Hwee Pheng for dinner tomorrow.
Miss you,
Mdm Low ;)
Wa....4H gathering...Hard lo..I dunno whether they will meet anot by tell me the date i will try^^.Mdm Low!!!! I didn't see u on teachers day..U left the school to study???sorry ask so much question.Saw alot of my primary school friends and really changed alot everyone.i can gurantee that!
MinSen^^
Minsen is right everyone probably have changed a lot everyone.
Regards from one of your pupils.
LOLS...
mdm low mi long time didnt come lo..
lets see...
4h gathering..
ehh...
after exams maybe?
got lots of time
exams nearing le..
goodluck to my fellow classmates!!!
and mdm jiayous worss..!
hahahs
takecares,
shihui:)
Thanks, my dearest Shihui! All the best! ;)
hi mdm low,long time nvr see u alr.so hw r u?really miss those days when u r teaching.hope there will be a chance to meet again..take care!!!
Hi Joel. Thanks for visiting the blog. I am sure we'll meet again one day! Miss all of you too! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home