Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's Your Day!

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!





zwani.com myspace graphic comments

10 Comments:

At 02 October, 2008 17:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha !! yes yes yes! I am still celebrating children's day! (although i'm not suppose to) Wishing all the children in the world a Happy Children's Day!
*crys* i miss my candies ..

How are you doing? everything doing ok?^^

 
At 02 October, 2008 20:15, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Siyi, Mocha and I are fine. Take good care! ;)

 
At 03 October, 2008 13:35, Blogger lonely girl. shihui. said...

hahas....
thanks mdm low...
cnt celebrate le...
teen le..
should hav my birthday at around oct...
then can celebrate
cause haven pass 12 yet..
ahhh!!!!
geting old le..
hahahas..
!!!!!
-.-..
saddd!!!.
hahahaha:)
mdm low...
you celebrate children day??
LOLS...
siyi..
jealous le..
i cannot celebrate!!!...
@.@

 
At 03 October, 2008 20:44, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Shihui, you are now a blooming and pretty teenager! I should be the one to be envious. Hehe... ;)

 
At 03 October, 2008 22:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO MDM LOW! :D
Sooo long since I commented. Anyway, I'm busy mugging these few weeks! (:
Aw, how I wish I'm still a child :( I wanna celebrate Children's day!! :(

You know what my tutor told me? She said, "Aiya, I should've bought a children's day present for you", because I was so childish. T.T

Hehe, love youuuuuuuuuuu :D Byebye~

 
At 04 October, 2008 14:23, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Yongxin, it's been a while. You are as cheerful and bubbly as ever! Keep it up! All the best in whatever you do! Love you too! ;P

 
At 06 October, 2008 14:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Hi Mdm low nathan here again. Man i feel so old now, cannot celebrate children day only can celebrate youth day. :(

 
At 06 October, 2008 15:03, Blogger Susan said...

Haha... Isn't it good, Nathan? You have been promoted! You are now a fine young man! ;P

By the way, any of you know how to contact Yu E (4H, 2003)? Want to thank her for a Teachers' Day gift. :)

 
At 19 October, 2008 22:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics ;) :)

 
At 19 October, 2008 22:46, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Eliza. Glad that you are still visiting this blog! Keep in touch! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home