Hi Mdm Low. Jeremy Chew here:) Been a long time since im here haha. How are you? Busy for this whole year..lots of work to do and what so ever..streaming year especially! Got to work double the hard from now on!! Hahas ok so take care and have a good and properous year ahead! Cya:D
Hi, my dear Jeremy! Have not heard from you for a while. Am sure you must be very busy with your school work and glad that you are working so hard. Well, you've always been a serious worker. Keep it up!
I am fine. Still in the midst of my studies. Hope to complete my course soon.
Hello Mdam Low! nooo~! I can't see the photos! By the way, when are you going to complete your course? Hope that you'll do fine^^ My common test are coming and I'm only revising !! I hope that I could maintain (or improve) my good marks as I had before.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO. Luvzzzzz! I hate common testssss. OHOHOH MDM LOW WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR COURSE & COMES BACK TO MBS SMS ME KKKKKKKKK! I will fly to mbs in the speed of light to go see you! :D
Hi Siyi and Yongxin, my course would end by the end of September, hopefully! However, I am not returning to MBS. Visit me here! By the way, what has happened? The pictures cannot be viewed. I wonder what has gone wrong... :(
Hi, Mdm Low, I'm Wai Qun. It's been a long time since I've last posted comments here. I've been very busy this whole term. I'm in the midst of common test this week so i won't be visiting your blog quite some time.
My exams and level camps are finally over! Now awaits the march holidays! ( although it won't be much of a holiday due to CCA camp and preparation for mid-years.)
Do take sometime to relax during the march holidays, Mdm Low! Hope that you'll be blogging again soon! XD
Hi Eliza, nice to see your comments! Enjoy your March holidays! Will post a few pictures soon! ;)
As for Siyi, you must take good care amidst your busy schedule. Thanks for visiting this blog regularly. I have not been updating it as I was busy earlier on. Have a good break, no matter how busy you are! As for me, I will learn to relax. :)
15 Comments:
Hi Mdm Low. Jeremy Chew here:) Been a long time since im here haha. How are you? Busy for this whole year..lots of work to do and what so ever..streaming year especially! Got to work double the hard from now on!! Hahas ok so take care and have a good and properous year ahead! Cya:D
Hi, my dear Jeremy! Have not heard from you for a while. Am sure you must be very busy with your school work and glad that you are working so hard. Well, you've always been a serious worker. Keep it up!
I am fine. Still in the midst of my studies. Hope to complete my course soon.
Take good care and keep in touch! ;)
hi mdm low. happy niu year . mooooo..
Hi Nicholas, thanks for your greeting. Have a fruitful year ahead! My usual reminder to you, study and play hard! Take good care! ;)
Hello Mdam Low!
nooo~! I can't see the photos!
By the way, when are you going to complete your course? Hope that you'll do fine^^
My common test are coming and I'm only revising !! I hope that I could maintain (or improve) my good marks as I had before.
Take care!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO.
Luvzzzzz!
I hate common testssss.
OHOHOH MDM LOW WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR COURSE & COMES BACK TO MBS SMS ME KKKKKKKKK!
I will fly to mbs in the speed of light to go see you! :D
Hi Siyi and Yongxin, my course would end by the end of September, hopefully! However, I am not returning to MBS. Visit me here! By the way, what has happened? The pictures cannot be viewed. I wonder what has gone wrong... :(
OMG WHY:(:(:(
THEN WE MUST GO OUT TGT SOME DAY KKKKKKKKK! :O
HEHE LUVZ!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S. HEARTSZXZXZX! <3
hi,mdm low i am yap yuan xin
take good care.
Thanks, my dear Yongxin! ;P
Take good care too, sweet Yuan Xin. ;P
Hi, Mdm Low, I'm Wai Qun. It's been a long time since I've last posted comments here. I've been very busy this whole term. I'm in the midst of common test this week so i won't be visiting your blog quite some time.
Good luck!
Thanks, Wai Qun. You work hard and all the best! Take good care! ;P
Very tired sia so many chinese homework BTW i havent visit ur blog for quite long so wish u a late CNY LOL hope to see ur new pics ;)
My exams and level camps are finally over! Now awaits the march holidays! ( although it won't be much of a holiday due to CCA camp and preparation for mid-years.)
Do take sometime to relax during the march holidays, Mdm Low! Hope that you'll be blogging again soon! XD
Hi Eliza, nice to see your comments! Enjoy your March holidays! Will post a few pictures soon! ;)
As for Siyi, you must take good care amidst your busy schedule. Thanks for visiting this blog regularly. I have not been updating it as I was busy earlier on. Have a good break, no matter how busy you are! As for me, I will learn to relax. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home