oh my god! Mdam Low! You looked so young in those clothes! I am back from China again! And with some improvements ^^ Have anything happened in your holidays? And like wise, I wish you, mocha and the rest of your family, Happy Christmas !
Hi Nicholas, I am happy for you! I was with Mdm Ang yesterday and we talked about you! Hope you'll adapt to your new school soon. Must really work hard! Have a fabulous year ahead! Keep in touch and take good care! ;)
Hi Siyi, sorry for the late reply. I have been busy the last few days. Last week was a hectic one for me as I had to attend lectures and discussion sessions with my coursemates. Have a very happy Chinese New Year!:)
Hi Shuxuan, congratulations! You've made it to a good secondary school! Continue to work hard! All the best to Kian Ming and you. We'll definitely meet one day! Till then and take care! Happy Chinese New Year and collect lots of red packets! ;P
15 Comments:
oh my god! Mdam Low! You looked so young in those clothes!
I am back from China again! And with some improvements ^^
Have anything happened in your holidays?
And like wise, I wish you, mocha and the rest of your family, Happy Christmas !
Thanks for your compliment, Siyi. I am blushing... Hehe...
Well, I am in the midst of completing my assignment. Looking forward to a very merry Christmas! Cheers! ;)
Merry Christmas in advance :D
Thanks Peck Yee. You have a very merry one too! ;)
Hello Mdm Low !
Merry X'mas ;D !
-Antoinette
Hi Antoinette! Merry Christmas to you and all at home! Cheers! ;)
sorry for being 3 days late! HAPPY NEW YEAR MDAM LOW !! Wishing you that your new year's resolution will come true !! ^^
Thanks Siyi! All the best. Have a fruitful and smooth-going year ahead! ;P
mdm low hihi i went to st gabriel for sec 1. havent heard from u a while. How have u been/
Hi Nicholas, I am happy for you! I was with Mdm Ang yesterday and we talked about you! Hope you'll adapt to your new school soon. Must really work hard! Have a fabulous year ahead! Keep in touch and take good care! ;)
k thx mdm low u back at mbs? hope to see u the next time i go back.
Sorry, Nicholas. I will not be returning to MBS. However, we'll definitely meet again one day! ;)
Hi Mdam Low ! ..How was your past 16 days of 2009? Is everything going well?
Hi mdm low very long never see you ler. I am now in chung cheng high main. Hope we can meet up next time.
Hi Siyi, sorry for the late reply. I have been busy the last few days. Last week was a hectic one for me as I had to attend lectures and discussion sessions with my coursemates. Have a very happy Chinese New Year!:)
Hi Shuxuan, congratulations! You've made it to a good secondary school! Continue to work hard! All the best to Kian Ming and you. We'll definitely meet one day! Till then and take care! Happy Chinese New Year and collect lots of red packets! ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home