Monday, October 06, 2008

Thanks, Yu E!



I would like to thank Yu E for this belated Teachers' Day gift which I have just received. YES, I HAVE RECEIVED! Thank you so much dearie for remembering me! All the best and miss you too! I sent Scott a message but there is no reply. Perhaps, he has changed his handphone numbers. :)






11 Comments:

At 14 October, 2008 20:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sobs* I'm sorry that I didn't give you a Teacher's Day Letter/Present.
Just asking, do teacher's school have exams too?

 
At 14 October, 2008 23:07, Blogger Susan said...

Don't worry, Siyi. Please do not get any present. It's the thought that counts!

Oh yes, teachers have to sit for examinations too! ;P

 
At 19 October, 2008 22:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated teachers day!!!:) ;) :p

 
At 19 October, 2008 22:45, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, my little Eliza. Miss you dearie. ;P

 
At 26 October, 2008 10:57, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

OHMYGOD NOW I FEEL SO ASHAMED I DIDNT BUY TEACHERS DAY PRESENTS! ):
I'M SO SORRY MDM LOW! D:
HEHE BUT I LOVE YOU OKAY HEHE. ;D

 
At 26 October, 2008 13:06, Blogger Susan said...

Hahaha... Don't be ashamed, why should you, Yongxin? I am no longer in MBS!

Yes, I know Yongxin loves me a lot! I can feel it! Hehe... Thanks dearie. You always make my day! Hope you are coping well in your secondary school. Study and play hard! Take good care and keep in touch! ;)

 
At 27 October, 2008 17:18, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

HAHA, it's not lahhh xD Thanks tho, When're you coming back to MBS !!!! ): , must sms me when you come back ok! I'll give you a grand welcome back ! xD

 
At 27 October, 2008 17:20, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

Hahah, Thanks :D
The previous comment was the reply from tagging my blog :D
Hahah, but, my end of year results is like ............ Horribleeeeeee. For level position (hmm, only for express) , I was the last 20 ! ): 167/187!
Hai. HAHA. I shall workhard for next year ! YAY. :D
Yesyes I'll definitely keep in touch. Heeeeees.

 
At 27 October, 2008 18:19, Blogger Susan said...

Oh, I may have to disappoint you, Yongxin. I think I may not return to MBS again. I will still be teaching though.

Thanks for your ardent support! Hehe... Would have to give the grand welcome a miss! Hahaha... What a pity! However, we'll definitely meet again. Hehe... Till then, dearie. Hugs!
:)

 
At 01 November, 2008 20:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mdam Low! How are you? Happy Holidays!^^

 
At 07 November, 2008 14:59, Blogger Susan said...

Happy holidays, Siyi! Have a fun-filled one! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home