Sunday, March 15, 2009

Latest Pictures

Hi! It has been a while. Hope everyone is doing fine. As requested, these are my latest pictures. Have not been travelling much due to time constraint. Hope all of you like these pictures. They are taken at Desaru, Malaysia. Happy viewing! Enjoy your March holidays! ;P



















13 Comments:

At 18 March, 2009 22:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I almost thought you were in a modeling magazine. Seriously! >.<

Hope you enjoyed your trip to malaysia. And don't learn to relax. You MUST relax!

Jia You ^^ !

 
At 18 March, 2009 23:58, Blogger Susan said...

Hahaha... That was flattering... ;)

I am learning to relax, though I am still not very good at it. Hehe... Too used to a hectic lifestyle all these years.

Thanks, Siyi! Jia You! ;P

 
At 24 March, 2009 22:04, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

MDM LOW MDM LOW MDM LOW I MISS YOU!!!!!! :(

 
At 25 March, 2009 00:27, Blogger Susan said...

Miss you too, Dearie Yongxin. Take good care! ;)

 
At 02 April, 2009 02:31, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

LALALA.
Hahah luv you:D
Tomorrow's sports day, another day under the hot sun:(
CRYYY~

 
At 06 April, 2009 22:22, Anonymous siyi said...

Sashi buri da ne, Mdm Low! I've just finished my individual wushu competition and now, I am focusing on the group event. I competed in two weapons, Sword & Spear. I got 8th place for Sword and acheived nothing. But I achieved Silver for Spear! ^^

Anything exciting happen yet?

 
At 08 April, 2009 10:27, Blogger barney.ballack said...

hello mdm low,
nice pics!!!
hope u r having a gd time.

-Sharlene

 
At 08 April, 2009 13:31, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Siyi and Sharlene, am going to be a little busy soon. Hope to post something for this month. Stay connected and take good care! ;)

 
At 18 April, 2009 14:40, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

:(
Must post more :(

 
At 27 May, 2009 15:48, Anonymous siyi >< ~ said...

It seems that your " Latest Pictures " aren't so ' latest ' already. Please update >< ! ..we all know you're busy but we want to know how have you been!

 
At 27 May, 2009 17:49, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Dearies, Mocha and I are doing fine! Do not worry. Miss you all! My usual advice, play and study hard! ;)

 
At 27 May, 2009 21:44, Anonymous YongJen said...

Surprise Surprise!!!
Its me, at last i have time to write on your blog. Nus High is stressful lah.

 
At 27 May, 2009 22:19, Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Yong Jen! Glad to know you are fine. I can imagine how stressful it is to be in NUS High. Just do your best. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home