Saturday, October 03, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

Hi! I have just completed my course. I went back to MBS yesterday. The premise is awesome! The school compound is so spacious and I love the indoor basketball court! The halls are huge! Students of MBS are truly fortunate and privileged to have such a conducive learning environment.

Recent pictures taken during a family gathering. Well, they are taken yesterday! Hot from the oven. Hehe... ;)


8 Comments:

At 04 October, 2009 20:57, Anonymous Si Yi said...

Congratulations Mdam Low!! xD So are you going back to MBS to teach? 8DD

Indeed they're fortunate to study in an enviroment like that! Ooo! How I wished I could retain~ *touch wood*

By the way, Si Yi here! ^^

 
At 04 October, 2009 23:04, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, Siyi! I will not be going back to MBS.

All the best! Work hard and take good care! ;)

 
At 10 October, 2009 18:53, Anonymous Si Yi said...

NUUUUUUUUU !!!! ToT

 
At 09 November, 2009 14:42, Blogger Emily Emmy Emilia Emelyne said...

BUT THE NEW COMPOUND IS SO CONFUSINGGGGGGGGGG!!!
I almost got lost inside, LOL

 
At 21 December, 2009 11:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that your mother.i am kai qi

 
At 21 December, 2009 13:16, Blogger Susan said...

Bingo! You are right, Kai Qi! See you soon! ;P

 
At 13 November, 2010 18:48, Anonymous Eliza Koh Pwns Youz said...

ZOMG Why you never come find us 1Generosity pupils? Saddedd haha

 
At 14 November, 2010 23:20, Blogger Susan said...

Sorry, Eliza, I went in the late afternoon. You were in the A.M. session.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home