I met ex-colleague, Mdm Ang, for a meal. Maha Bodhi has shifted back to its Ubi site. Ex-pupils of MBS, do take time off to visit the teachers in school. I heard the new staff room is really nice! ;)
Hey Nathan, I am doing great, a little busy with my final professional project for my course lately. Will be completing my Master course soon! :)
That's fast, you are already in secondary four!!! Goodness! I am old... Hehe... Tons of luck to you, am confident that you will perform extremely well! All the best and take good care. Hope all is well at home too. :)
Haha... I'll surely meet you and the rest again one day! Due to H1N1 screening, you'll probably have to go to MBS another time... Meanwhile, take good care of yourself, young lady! ;)
7 Comments:
Oh my! The meal looks sooooo delicious! ..
Is Mdm Ang from MBS too?
Hope both you and Mocha are doing fine =D
Hello Mdm Low! Nathan here:)How have you been? The new MBS campus is really nice.! I seen it once. Anyway O's is in 100days! Do wish me luck! :)
Hi Siyi, Mdm Ang is from MBS. :)
Mocha and I are doing fabulous! Life has been fulfilling and joyful. Thanks, Dearie. Mocha sends you his woofy greeting! Woooooof! ;P
Hey Nathan, I am doing great, a little busy with my final professional project for my course lately. Will be completing my Master course soon! :)
That's fast, you are already in secondary four!!! Goodness! I am old... Hehe... Tons of luck to you, am confident that you will perform extremely well! All the best and take good care. Hope all is well at home too. :)
CANNOT GO IN THE MBS IN UBI!!!! DUE TO H1N1, OMG :(
MUST ALSO MEET ME LEH !
Haha... I'll surely meet you and the rest again one day!
Due to H1N1 screening, you'll probably have to go to MBS another time... Meanwhile, take good care of yourself, young lady! ;)
Hahaha, yay! :B
Yeah, when it's teachers' day! ): So long,
Post a Comment
<< Home